Pak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we're matched up for NUL, im gmt +10, when can you play?
    Pak
    Pak
    If you could play sometime within the next few hours it would be great
    etern
    etern
    Uh, would you wanna play in like 10 minutes?
    Pak
    Pak
    Yeah I'll be on smogtours
    seems we both forgot about ssnl, gmt-6 and can play any time between 4 and 9 my time this week
    Pak
    Pak
    just take the W
    DOU when fite GMT -8 available on Friday/Saturday/Sunday ; Friday from like 5PM-wheneveripassoutAM, Saturday most likely 12PM-whenever I passoutAM Sunday 12PM-like 8PM. i see you're GMT -5 so shouldn't be too hard to schedule
    Pak
    Pak
    -4 now with the time change btw. Sometime Sunday in your hours listed would be best for me but I'd prefer if it was after 7 pm my time
    Nuxl
    Nuxl
    yea np i'm west coast so same time anyway i think. and that's fine; so how about sometime between 5-7 my time Sunday(8-10 yours)
    Pak
    Pak
    i'll be on smogtours the next hour or so
    Uu match making tour. I'm gmt-4 and will be available any day past next Monday
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm gmt -5 and wednesday night would probably work best for me
    Chamaeleon
    Chamaeleon
    That works.
    We play for the DPP UU tournament. I'm GMT +1, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    Pak
    Pak
    Really sorry for all the delays. Should definitely be able to play tomorrow but please lmk a bit in advance.
    We Three Kings
    We Three Kings
    Same timezone should apply, I'm likely free until around 2-3 AM my time.
    Pak
    Pak
    I'll be on smogtours the next couple hours
    born sinner is my fave jcole album and probably one my fave rap albums in general o3o
    Pak
    Pak
    It's definitely one of my favorites. Can't wait for the kendrick and j cole collab that should be coming out p soon
    Logic
    Logic
    "p soon" :(
    putting htis here so we dont both get subbed out for ost D; fkn NERD
    Pak
    Pak
    I could probably play sometime in the next few days
    paired for the farm league.
    I'll be back Saturday night 9 PM GMT +1, tell me if sound good gor you to play.
    Pak
    Pak
    I could play pretty much whenever on saturday
    decis
    decis
    Good, just tell me your showdown nickname and i'll contact you when i'm coming home on Saturday.
    we need to fight for farm but ur also paired with somebody else, so idk whether we're gonna play but just in case when do u want to
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm just going to play both. Since I'm on break I can pretty much play whenever just let me know when. Gmt -5 btw.
    MZ
    MZ
    im also on break and around a lot, are you around now?
    Pak
    Pak
    I'm not home rn but I'll be in ps tonight if you wanna play then
    You voted to free Crawdaunt,,,,,,,

grats. //I GUESS//
    Pak
    Pak
    your avi doesn't even make sense anymore smh
    rs
    rs
    stfu nerd
  • Loading…