LilOu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A couple of days ago, I pm'd LilOu through IG to find out where he'd gone. Unfortunately, he told me that he'd made the decision to quit after needing to address some irl matters. Hopefully this isn't goodbye and we'll see him make a comeback in the near future :[
    WHen play for farm league?i didnt really try to schedule because i figured I would see you in the UU room but I haven't seen you lately. Also can we play without the new drops
    Zapdos still isn't in water checks :x unless you don't think it should be in there?
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Tbh I wouldn't be switching my Zapdos into Scalds, specially if it's offensive. If you see all the things into the Water checks, they don't really mind a burn/counter physical water types. That's why I didn't add it :/
    LilOu
    LilOu
    o didn't notice
    LilOu
    LilOu
    am i supposed to do something?
    LeoLancaster
    LeoLancaster
    you don't have too but a lot of people make a fancy post with shoutouts, usually an rmt or long vr post or something like that

I don't want you to feel pressured or anything btw, I just wondered if you had anything planned
    Im back bro not ded :]
    LilOu
    LilOu
    oooo budddddddyyy! the channel is done! Pokemon Offline, gogogo
    flamz
    flamz
    why is it ded
    :[
    LilOu
    LilOu
    because most of the ones who wanted to use it just die like you :[
    Hey we're paired for NU open I'd like to play as soon as possible and I'm GMT -4 D:
    LilOu
    LilOu
    I think I won't be able tomorrow since I have to do POCL somehow, but I think monday sounds fine. GMT-5 here
    Omfuga
    Omfuga
    ok :)
    Nu open gmt +1 available on weekdays in the evening and weekends when fait ;)
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Yeah ill try to come online in the next three hours if you still have time. I have to clean a few more things and then youll be ablr to find me on smogtours
    LilOu
    LilOu
    I'll go out in 30 mins but will be back in 2 hours from now or so. Just VM when you are able.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    I'm on smogtours rn, ready when you are!
    fite for ubers open
    gmt-8
    fite wen
    gibe free win
    LilOu
    LilOu
    I think I can work around it, will confirm tomorrow
    Haruno
    Haruno
    well just give me a time range in the afternoon/evenings and we'l work something out. Shouldn't be too bad since it's like a fucking 13hour time window that I'm available on most days
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Actually, sorry for making you wait so long and I'm upset to say this, but take the win, I'm kinda overwhelmed with other things and I won't be able to schedule a match with you :/
    Yo were paired for RU shaking up tour when you want to play? I can play whenever you want tomorrow and this week end, i'm gmt+2
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Sorry for the late answer, was really busy with University and forgot about this post. I'm -5, when are you able?
    Louna
    Louna
    I can play whenever you want this week and this week end
    LilOu
    LilOu
    hit me up whenever you come online today
    i am off from work tomorrow so we can play sometime then just lemme know and i can likely work around it. est btw
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Alright, tomorrow I should be free most of the day so I'll let you know.
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Today at 4pm my time? GMT-5
    We're paired up for UU Open r2, im +3 GMT and can pretty much play anytime bar nights
    im out of town for more few days, we can play after I come back whenever you like
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…