Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• almost at 3000 posts :o
    Skarmx2
    Skarmx2
    rofl noice
    Skarmx2
    Skarmx2
    btw do you hang out on PS that much or nah? ive only seen you a couple of times
    Martin
    Martin
    My activity has kinda dropped off a little recently but I wanna make more time to get on again as I like the ou room :)
    To clarify: by status we're refering to volatile status conditions (patalysis, burn, sleep and poison)

what's patalysis? O_O
    Martin
    Martin
    o i meant paralysis mb. the keys are right next to each other, so i made a typo. thx for pointing that out.
    I can do Xatu or Stunfisk next week after Mienshao, if you have any ideas you can just PM me and I will consider doing them.
    Martin
    Martin
    Ya they were strikethroughed for a failed piece of humour xD

They would be cool weeks tho either way ;P
    SketchUp
    SketchUp
    I don't like Stunfisk and I think it's really bad and he has like 1 set so I'll skip him but Xatu seems worth it with different EV spreads, moves and cores that it can work on so probably going to do that one then
    Martin
    Martin
    *clicks imaginary like button*
    GotR
    GotR
    There are quite a few writers on PS!, there are probably quite a few on here to. I think people just aren't aware that you can post creative writing in Smeargle's Studio. Or maybe they just don't want to? Idk
    Martin
    Martin
    Either way, being able to act as a creative writer is a really cool talent to have. Its something I'm prolly gonna pick up when the summer comes around, as I'm thinking of writing a novel or webseries or something that I could share on here.
    GotR
    GotR
    In theory I have a novel in the works as well, but it's going to take ages to finish just based on my lack of time and the fact that it's not one of those projects I can do in an hour, I'm actually going to have to sit down for an hour or two probably several hundred times to actually finish it.
    Even if you don't watch anime you are doing something wrong if you're not watching Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
    Martin
    Martin
    by "recent" i mean the 2011 one i didn't know about at the time
    Martin
    Martin
    Ya I enjoyed it all the way through. It sucked that I couldn't play without my friend in the room but we turned it into a weekly thing and had it like a tv show with each break from the game acting like a cliffhanger lol
    Captain Skywalker
    Captain Skywalker
    Anime sucks tbh
    hiya, just wanna ask what anime does your profile pic represents? the girls are p cute
    Martin
    Martin
    It's Musaigen no Phantom World. Its on the current anime season and is generally considered the best time waster of the season. It's on Crunchyroll if you wanna watch it.
    megabackingengar
    Thx a lot for your help . i'll go watch it sometime
    I didn't know where to put it xD, thanks for letting me know, and thanks for your advice too, I guess I'll keep trying, you made me realize the nature gives a huge boost to the favoured stat. Thanks a lot for your time :)
    Spending the next 5 days playing no video games for a challenge set by my school. Wish me luck. Not gonna affect forum activity tho.
    Hey dude, i built a team w/ ur jelli/ferro/tran core (changed to jelli/skarm/chomp) and it worked decently well gettin me to around 1800 but i just wanted to know what 3 partners u used cos mega garde/scarf keld/bish works well but i dont think is optimal. thx :)
    Martin
    Martin
    Well, that isn't really the same core considering you changed 2/3 members, so the teammates I used aren't gonna be the same, but I can still help you out.

Bisharp in general is really cool like it is on any Spikes team. Darkspam as a whole is really fool with this core. The trio you used is also very solid, although Diancie is probably better suited than Garde due to Jelly being a solid stallbreaker regardless of if it brings Taunt+Shadow Ball or Wisp+Hex and due to the squad lacking Rapid Spin due to being a hazard stack ore, making it safe for me to assume that Skarm lacks Defog.

Hope I helped :)
    Swaqfeq
    Swaqfeq
    alright so diancie helps v birds and the other 2 members are fine as is? rn im runnin wisp/scald/s ball/recover jelli. is that set not good compared to ur 2 sets? o and thx for responding.
    Martin
    Martin
    Honestly if running Wisp you're better of with Hex as it 2HKOs Starmie without the boost anyway and has the potential to be 100 BP if you can get a wisp off, which makes eliminating stuff a little quicker.
    Damn i've had this ava for under an hour and i already miss the yamada/shiraishi one... Better get a more specific rotation...
    Martin
    Martin
    Ksr the characters in the old avy were from Anohana. Give it a watch as its freaking amazing

Microchango ur around 6 hours late i had another one before
    Martin
    Martin
    Ftr micro i have a tasteful one planned next. This is just a bridging thing because it happened to be on google and I'd been wondering if there was a gif of this for a while
    Microchango
    Microchango
    K.
    I await your next work.
    omg my fav otp
    Martin
    Martin
    Man, I need to find a way to tide myself over until they release chapter 191 on thursday rip. Same with ERASED. You suggest anything?
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    I haven't read a lot of manga in like forever ;-; If you really have nothing to do you can just read manhwa c: maybe tower of god or nobleness

they have color and it's quite beautiful, would recommend :3 just search those two up on kissmanga or something. I'm sure you'd like it
    Martin
    Martin
    I will. Thanks :P
    don't post stuff like that in ps qdb, its boring
    Martin
    Martin
    good point. I'll avoid it in future. will prolly delete it or it will get deleted so w/e.
    Yamada-kun and the 7 Witches in your avatar? (Great series. I hear that the manga is superior to the anime but I still like the adaptation a lot)
    zbr
    zbr
    was hoping it was completed tbh ;_;
    Martin
    Martin
    I'm just pissed that I have to wait until thursday every week (my time; idk if it is released at different times elsewhere due to time zone differences) to read chapter 191 rip
    Martin
    Martin
    Been tiding myself over with Scum's Wish and the current anime season while I wait. Scum's Wish is a very different type of romance in that it is in the "secret romance" sub-genre of romance/seinen but instead of making the characters go red every time they communicate with their crush it focuses on the emotional weight that it puts on them. Its not 100% clean (there are sex scenes but they don't show penetration or anything like that), which means that I am hesitant to read it in school, but regardless I am really enjoying it. If you like romance stuff it is something different to try.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…