Albacore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Albacore, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to swap my article and the threats in OM article so that mine's on May 4th. I don't know how quickly HTML can be done but I'd like for my article to be released before the May tier changes if at all possible (depends on Antar's progress with the April stats, I could contact him I guess).
    i undid your edits to the release schedule, because some of those articles that you pushed back pretty far actually have to be released asap since they'll really lose all relevancy after next week. def. sucks for the articles that have been sitting for a while, but at least people will still care about those a little longer from now :/
    Albacore
    Albacore
    i know, I just don't see how we can realistically manage to release any of these next week :/
    Lumari
    Lumari
    mm, art is either done or in the works, and then anything that gets past qc can get pulled through grammar + html in literally a day if we expedite things. this one (http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/3570482/) will likely get art tonight, it'll still need qc though (which you can do too if you've got time!), and then if it gets through qc today we can get it done by monday
    Lumari
    Lumari
    itll be a tight fit but that one in particular has been monitored for a while and is very much possible, and there won't be much trouble to get the rest done in time either :)
    hey regarding HP Electric on littlelucario volc: I probably shouldn't have nitpicked him in thread anyway since it's sort of a derail. I'll respond to your post here
    bludz
    bludz
    reason rain sweepers are relevant is that his team is a rain team. Between LO Torn, rest Toxic toed, Kabutops ( stone edge) and Kingdra (Draco) he has ways to KO volc
    bludz
    bludz
    So he doesn't really need covg for other volcs on his own whereas Spdef gastro makes half his team a massive liability including both his sweepers, so HP Grass makes more sense on this build.
    bludz
    bludz
    I think it also just makes more sense on Volcanion in general since sludge bomb hits opposing Volcs hard enough and HP grasses ability to beat water absorb mons that otherwise wall it is big
    yo Albacore changed up the article a little if you wanna have a look at it~
    Albacore, is the "Leaked Sun and Moon Information" article legit?
    Albacore
    Albacore
    yes, totally. 100%. Ask any other SFP staff and they will confirm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…