Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi there we are plying for the $$ rby tour. i am gmt-5 and have finals next week week (which ik is strange) so i would really like playing today or this weekend. im free the rest of the night, and flexible on the weekends
    emma
    emma
    seems next friday and weekend are also within the deadline, would prefer playing then, same times available as in my 1st post
    Lutra
    Lutra
    speks got subbed in for fakes
    hey man we're probably playing next week.
    i'm really busy w/ full time work + family stuff on the weekend so i'd prefer to play before thursday if possible. does that work for you? im GMT-5
    i really can't play on the weekend. sunday and friday are definite no. saturday is v likely a no.
    danilo
    danilo
    thursday COULD work but it'd have to be STRICTly at 5 my time
    Yo, we're paired for BW UU Cup r1. I'm gmt -6 and have a pretty flexible schedule, when do you wanna play?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Hey, I'm just leaving you another message to check if you wanted to play anytime soon?

I can play any time tomorrow, or in the afternoon on Saturday or Sunday.

We can also play closer to deadline if that works better for you.
    Hi Skyshard hat mich im BB gefragt, ob du Samstag Abend für NPL spielen kannst, antworte mal möglichst bis morgen Nachmittag.
    hey there, when do you wanna get our DPP OU match done? im free this saturday from 10 pm (gmt +6)
    Hey, we have to play for WCOP.
    I'd like to do this on monday, around 7pm gmt +2, let me know if it can work for you.
    We need to play for wcop, I'm gmt -5 and prefer the weekends or late evening on the weekdays (after 7 pm my time). Not free this weekend, July 4th holiday.
    hey, we're paired for swc, i'm gmt+2 and i'm available this sunday all day or any evening next week. tuesday/wednesday or thusday afternoons work too
    Hey Fakes, I'm most probably fighting sam and coffe this week and next week. Can we leave it for the 3rd week? I'll be very busy next week.
    Hey, we're paired for WCOP. I'm GMT-6 right now but I'll be GMT -5 starting on the 19th. What times are you generally available?
    I was on all of yesterday and didn't see you :[
    I'll do my best to make myself available tonight so we can play for DPP Cup, since today is the last day.
    Googly
    Googly
    Going to bed now. I've asked for an extension.
    We have to play today, so I'll try to be online as often as possible. You can find me on SmogTours if I'm free.
    When are you normally on? I havnt seen you we need to play ADV cup I'm GMT -5
    Laurel
    Laurel
    when r u gonna be on so we can do the last game ?
    We play for the DPP Cup. I've asked for an extension as I'm probably unavailable until next Tuesday. Can you play around then? I'm GMT +2 by the way.
    Hey we're paired for adv cup. I'm GMT+2, when do you want to play ?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…