TUO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sup. We're paired for LC Open. I'm EST and free randomly throughout the day, so I think it'd be better if you got back to me with hours in EST you're available in and I'll let you know what works :).
    TUO your new UU Open opponent is GreenGogoatttt. I will edit this into the OP as well.
    emma
    emma
    Yeah that works. See you then.
    TUO
    TUO
    hey man i'll just be waiting in DOU room
    emma
    emma
    I'm bad, I woke uo and fell back asleep lmao take the win
    When can you play for UU Open? I am limited, sorry I am CST in US and should be available tomorrow evening or Friday. I leave for vacation early Saturday so that could be an issue and wont be home from 7-11 CST Friday
    Huston
    Huston
    IF you can battle now I can, otherwise I will sub out. Sorry for inconvenience
    TUO
    TUO
    its fine, i cant now im about to leave but gl in other opens esp. doubles since i know you play that
    Huston
    Huston
    No problem man. Timezone normally wouldn't be an issue if not for preparing for trip and all this week. I may play doubles, idk
    Hi I'm GMT +2, I will only be available for the next 24 hours and that's pushing it, blame your teammate.
    TUO
    TUO
    can you fight now?
    Trade
    Trade
    Lets play any day, but im onlyavailable one hour per day so tell me when
    TUO
    TUO
    alright then can we fight like 10:30pm-11:30pm gmt+9?
    hi, we're paired for the 3rd round of the rainbow league! i'm gmt+2, when are you available ? :)
    Mounts
    Mounts
    It should be fine, i'll tell you if theres any problem !
    Mounts
    Mounts
    arf finally we didn't fight :( i don't remember when the deadline is but if we can play on friday at your 5/6pm that'd be great :)
    TUO
    TUO
    kk
    Just putting it in writing that we scheduled for around 9:30 am est tomorrow. If I dont make it give me until atleast 11 if possible. Because as I said, Im an imsomniac and my sleep schedule is all over the place x_x
    Hey, When're you free to do our match? I'll figure out my schedule soon ish
    TUO
    TUO
    tbh it is gonna be really hard, i might ask for a sub but im gmt+8 and am mostly available on nights
    IU is not that bad. You like other K-Pop groups/stars?
    TUO
    TUO
    uh its not IU... maybe i should get a different pic of Solar~
    Were matched for seasonals, I'm EST and I can play pretty much anytime, when are you avaliable to play?
    TUO
    TUO
    hey saturday morning is really good for me (im gmt+8) something like 10:30-12AM your EST time friday would be great
    Hey it's your opponent for this round of the seasonal for doubles ou. I'm around now sorry. Was a little delayed. Was now fine or did you want to schedule for later? Completely up to you.
    we're up for lcpl.
    im gmt -6 and my afternoons and evenings work best for me, but i can make other times work if need be

when can you play?
    TUO
    TUO
    hmm that'll be kinda difficult hmm can you play on like a midnight time or nah
    Raseri
    Raseri
    i can try for a midnight my time
    tcr
    tcr
    tuo is a john
    Hi when can u play for 1v1 me bro r2?
    Gmt +2, I prefer playing during my evenings.
    TUO
    TUO
    gmt+8 doubt evenings is possible (latest 4om for you) is something like 2-4pm good for you?
    Kit10
    Kit10
    Huh i can't play after 4am if it's what u meant.
    Can you play this Wednesday between 8/10pm your time (2/4mine)? If you can, choose any time between this.
    hi when 1v1 me bro
    The Gunner
    The Gunner
    when u gonna be here
    TUO
    TUO
    i was on ubers room the day before when we were supposed to play (friday 8pm gmt+8) will be really busy following days take win if you rly want it otherwise maybe we can reschedule something like tuesday (idk if thats past deadline)
    The Gunner
    The Gunner
    Im fine with tuesday, let me know ur convenience
    Hey so we play for the BSS tournament, are you free to play this weekend? I'm GMT -7 so playing during the week might be tough.
    TUO
    TUO
    well now its weekend i think 1PM GMT+8 saturday would be nice
    Psynergy
    Psynergy
    Hm, I might be busy at that hour, would you still be around over the next few hours after that too just in case?
    hiya we're paired for battle spot singles tournament! im gmt+2, when are you available to play? im on vacation atm so throw me a time and i'll tell you if thats ok
    TUO
    TUO
    im gmt+8 what about 3pm your time thursday
    Lionyx
    Lionyx
    goes for me
    TUO
    TUO
    yo 3pm today is fine?
    We play for DPL. I am GMT -7 and prefer afternoons/evenings my time.
    TUO
    TUO
    10PM Friday/Saturday your time would be pretty nice, I'm GMT+8 btw
    makiri
    makiri
    Either of those times should work for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…