Frosty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1) It's been a while since any of you 4 have posted in the Tourney discussion.
    2) I meant to ask this a while ago, but what exactly is the point of my role if you've appointed a Tournament Committee?
    I assume that doggie isn't examining anymore =(

In case he hasn't told you guys about my constant, annoying bugging, I wouldn't be opposed to doing examiner work sometime. Yes, I'm not as good as you or Texas, but if either of you are opposed to putting more on your already full plate I can help out.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    You gonna replace him on water. I will on poison. I talked to him. Lose any battle and I will behead you. Have a nice day :).
    YellowAdminSilver
    YellowAdminSilver
    Wat. I've got a taunted trapped Venu in one battle and half an eel facing Mega Gyara in another. Honestly if oora doesn't beat me you should kick her out of ASB for being terrible
    YellowAdminSilver
    YellowAdminSilver
    Anyways don't behead me pls
    What is the protocol that I should be following wrt subreffing my qualifier match?
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    From what I understood df's post to say, he was dropping his examination duties as a part of his leave.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I confirmed with him.

YAS will replace him, stay tuned.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Thank you for the information.
    I think I know the answer to this but allow me to check. Druddigon using Giga Impact + Thunder Punch would be a-okay by you yes? Alternatively Giga Impact + Crunch. I'm sure you see what I'm going for here.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    first combo is 100% ok

second combo is iffier. But OK probably.
    Its being worked on. Moving in/settling into college. Was about to be posted yesterday but meetings intervened.
    Sorry I haven't sent in. I will be on my computer today, so I will send in then.
    /me reminds you about the fact that you said Fairy Quals decision would be up today :)
    JJayyFeather
    JJayyFeather
    /me taps your shoulder :P
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I said I would do the write-up Sunday. Which I did. But I need to get it approved off. Texas and Dogfish approved of it but I wanna hear Emma. I will wait until tommorow, if no reply by him I will post it.
    JJayyFeather
    JJayyFeather
    Okay, that is understandable. Sorry for nagging so much, and alright I will wait until everything is in order.
    I'm curious what bumps you're referring to? The only round that didn't really go as planned was the paraflinch round. Snubbull was being set up in a good position to clean up the remnants of his team after Aipom was paralyzed.
    Oh, I just realized that you didn't list the Electric Gem in the goodies and baddies. I'll be equipping Cyclohm with that.
    This seems ridiculous, but is it okay I use updated profiles of the 6 for the battling 202? There were all approved and implemented long before the battle started, I just didn't remember to update the profiles.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    This is indeed ridiculous. But sure, it doesn't make a difference in the process. Send them to me.
    yo did you see, relife has an anime now and all 13 episodes were released. so good!!
    Frosty
    Frosty
    niiiiice. I didn't know of it.

Do you know where I can watch it? I read more manga than watch anime, so I am not well informed :>
    I'm certain that we've always ruled it as the latest used move is the final effect when trapping/phazing/self-switch conflicts
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I never saw such a ruling. I saw something of the like being said with two phazing moves, but even then it isn't used anymore. I checked with IAR just to be sure and we agree.
    Hmm, can I have the list of people who have sent you tournament ideas that are untouched? Then, I'll go tell them all to add me to the convo so I can do my job. It's easier than playing a game of guesswork with the chat.
    Considering the lack of interest in replacing him how viable do you think it would be to have Stratos remain part of the tour despite being banned and smash and I posting/sending on his behalf?
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    The thought occurred to me but I'm loath to give anyone a "second chance" that someone else wouldn't get.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Better a second chance than a banned user participating on smogon activities. The first is just undesireable whereas the second is kinda against the rules.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Red said he'd do it 20 mins ago
    Hmm, you might wanna figure out what to do with Someoneelse v tavok in AOT R3. Last post was the 12th, and it has gotten quite honestly nowhere.
    JJayyFeather
    JJayyFeather
    Side note: Maybe update the R3 OP to show the revised matchups due to the multiple DQ'd players?
    JJayyFeather
    JJayyFeather
    What's the plan for if tavok gets DQ'd in his match?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Matezoide advances. Too late to get yet another sub in...
    I'd like you to read the irc logs regarding Skyla/FortColors potential tournament. I'm aware you green-lit the idea but it seems possible that you may not be aware of the criticisms of it, so regardless of whether they change your thoughts on the matter you should be aware of the arguments presented by each side in the debates.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I didn't greenlight it yet. I just didn't say no (or anything) yet. Haven't had the time to give it much thought.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I see, they seem to be under the impression that you approved it
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I wasn't enfatic on the lack of approval and I discussed rules with them in a way that they might get the impression, so I don't blame it. But I never stopped to actually make a decision.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…