Philip7086
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We are matched up for the dpp cup r2. Im gmt +2. Can you play my friday evening? Can play any time except saturday though.
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Yo, never heard back from you. Will you be available to play in 9-10hrs from now?
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    In 10-11
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Hey - unsure if you meant 10-11hrs from my post or yours. I'm online now and will stay online for another 2hrs. Message me on SmogTours when you're on.
    hey adv cup when fight? I'm east coast us. can play maybe on thursday or friday night or on the weekend.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    idk I might be playing my NUPL game then too. Any time between 10 AM and 2 PM should be fine. Message me when you're up.
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Yo - I'm on SmogTours and ready when you are!
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm on. don't see you.
    We're up for RBY Round 1. What time works best for you?
    tb94
    Works for me! Just request it on Showdown. Same username
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Hmm, I don't see a tb94 on Showdown. Main, or?
    tb94
    Yeah. Thats Weird. It's just the regular showdown. Is your name the same?
    GSC cup. Best time for me is 8:30pm - 1am gmt
    DKM
    DKM
    I'll be on Smogtours as DargonKnightmaster.

I'll try to be on at 9 your time on Friday
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    hey - i got home early, so i'm online and ready whenever you are.
    DKM
    DKM
    Ready now
    man i gotta say... i was super confused by the army of philio's at first and thought maybe it was time for me to stop doin drugs or something... but now it all makes sense, a full spl team of phils is nothing short of invincible. glad to see you still around man, let's play some friendly games soon
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Lmao, miss you bro. Hit me up on Discord - we made a POGO channel. Would love to get you in it.
    august
    august
    definitely man
    When i am in the club and I see a guy i like I just go right to him and say that i think he is hot. If he shows disinterest there is nothing I can do but at least i showed him that I am interested.
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    LOL you know what, i legitimately somehow knew this was what i would find on my wall when i saw you posted.
    You going to worlds y/n
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    i actually am! only saturday tho
    blarajan
    blarajan
    See you there buddy :)

I'll be the hunky Indian in the smogon shirt accompanied by other hunks in smogon shirts :)
    Damn bro you still repping us west... felt like I walked back a decade. Love you!
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    <3

We should catch up sometime btw. Find me on Discord.
    Look at this motherfucker and his badge list... I remember the good ole' days of Ladybug Phil. RIP
    Hey Philip we still need to play for the rby cup. I will be on today for like 3 hours more and tomorrow prolly all the day until like 1-2 AM (GMT+2). Lemme know if want to schedule for a certain time.
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Sup bro - take the win. GL with the rest.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Uh, i dont have a lot of chances to get something since im only alive in 2 cups, but was u want, thanks i guess :o
    Hey dude! Bw cup. When can you play? I'm gmt +2
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    lol, i thought i was replying to your VM, but instead i accidentally posted a status update on here. i'm free all day today, tomorrow, or saturday early morning gmt -7.
    Snou
    Snou
    Can u do it like now?
    sup dude, how does sunday night sound to you?
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    ergh i'd really rather do sunday at literally any time, i'm probably gonna be w/ girl saturday up until late and i haven't prepped enough. let me know if u can swing sunday at all.
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Maybe Sunday night then per your original request.
    Bad Ass
    Bad Ass
    sorry for being difficult. let's do that.
    hi spl week 5, gmt -8 here. in an ideal world early saturday would be pretty nice, 10-11am but let me kno man
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Can you do earlier on Sat? Like 7 or 8 our time?
    roscoe
    roscoe
    8 works, cya then
    Hey man, is there any time I can pick you up today? Got some issues tomorrow so maybe today would be better to play :/
    Gl on gmat studying homie, 750+ is equivalent to your Pokémon skill level so I expect nothing less
    hi, when would you like to play? I'm gmt -5 and available most nights (with the exception of monday-wednesday, also prefer not to do saturday night if that's possible)
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    let's shoot for thurs, 10pm your time (i might be a little late, but will do my best to make it in time). i'll let you know by wed night if i need more time to kick this jet lag. if that's the case, i should be around most of sunday as well.

thanks for being understanding!
    crayon pop
    hey if tomorrow is still okay, can we push it back to 10:30pm? my class ends at exactly 10 and I need some time to get home
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    that should be okay. thanks!
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    lol, sup boss. how's life?
    symphonyx64
    Living the dream man. Working full time traveling, cant complain. whats the best way to get in touch with you to catch up??
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    PM me here i guess? lmao. i don't really log onto IRC anymore...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…