Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do u wanna play for the battle spot singles tour? im gmt-8 weekends are best
    Hey, we're playing for round 2 in the BSSC season 2 touranment. When do you want to play? I'm gmt-5 and I'm free for the most part for all of this week except for Thursday. Later would probably be better than sooner for me.
    hi when do you wanna play for the s/m kickoff? i'm gmt-8
    Jmal98
    idk im pretty busy with finals this week, i think wednesday is the only day i can play
    Hello. We're matched up for SM Kickoff. I'm pretty free today and tomorrow, otherwise, anytime Friday should work. I'm in Pacific time. How does Sunday at noon Pacific/ 3pm Eastern sound to you?
    Hey, we're paired for BSPL. I can do any day after Wednesday from roughly 7-11PM AEDT (GMT+11), or pretty much any time on the weekend. Let me know if that works for you.
    Jmal98
    okay im free wednesday, saturday night, and sunday so how does 7 pm EST on saturday sound?
    Lego
    Lego
    Works for me!
    hey we are paired for BSPL. I am not currently at a permanent residence since I just started a new job this week, but I should be able to play this Friday night from 7pm-11pm EDT (GMT-4) for sure. Let me know if that works otherwise I will have to figure out other availability. My schedule is uncertain this week though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…