0kay
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hewwo we're matched for most wanted. When you wanna play? I'm GMT+1
    Ballfire
    Ballfire
    GMT-8, available late nights. If you're still up we could play now!
    Ballfire
    Ballfire
    Hmmmm okay, how about tomorrow 9 am your time?
    0kay
    0kay
    I could do that, also if you're on any point tn lmk I'll be on discord and ps
    hi, sorry for missing the scheduled time. can you play today at all? if not, i should be free most of sunday if you can play then.
    0kay
    0kay
    We can play today, I should be home in a few hours or we could play tonight
    You told me to remind you to add my core to the thread later, so. Reminder :o
    Hey when do you wanna play for WLT (ADV). US Central time zone with plenty of availability.
    0kay
    0kay
    Hey I know we scheduled for 3.5 hours from now, but I'm ready now so we can get this done earlier if you want to. I'll be here at the scheduled time regardless so don't worry about it if you don't want to.
    UD
    UD
    Hey man just saw your message. Any chance you could play right now? Might have a short window now otherwise would probably just need to wait til a little later.
    0kay
    0kay
    Alright I'm on smogtours, ready whenever you are.
    When play for WLT ADV GMT +6 free after 9PM my nights
    0kay
    0kay
    Oh god I'm GMT-8 so this is gonna be a hard one to figure out. Only way I think we can play is either if we play right now, or after 9PM your time tomorrow, because I have school during the week.
    Oshim
    Oshim
    tomorow works, kind of tired right now
    0kay
    0kay
    Alright I'm on smogtours, ready to play whenever.
    Hey, so we have a tournament battle to do. When would you want to have our battle? I can't today because I'm with family for Thanksgiving, but give me a day and time and we'll battle then.
    0kay
    0kay
    I know we agreed for late night today but I'm free rn if you're down to play a little early. If you're not dw I'll be on like 10-12PM my time tonight.
    Vengeance417
    Vengeance417
    I'm down if you're still here.
    0kay
    0kay
    Yea let's do it hmu on smogtours
    twl adv, when? i'm gmt +2
    Zeno
    Zeno
    your late nights are like morning for me, and i can't, unless you can play at 5am your time. is it impossible for you playing at 13/14/15 pm your time?
    0kay
    0kay
    It's not impossible, but I would have to plan out which day before hand, and it would be difficult for me to schedule around. Which day would you want to play? (Tuesday won't work for me, and we could always play now)
    Zeno
    Zeno
    i'm online on main as zeno
    hey man, when wanna battle for worlds longest ou tour?
    0kay
    0kay
    I can fight late nights my time (GMT-7) almost any day
    Hey, we're paired for the Longest OU Tour for ADV OU. I'm EST / GMT-5, and I'm best available between 9am and 1pm EST during the week or after 8pm EST. I would prefer to play Monday or after, but this weekend might be okay too. When do you want to go? :]
    0kay
    0kay
    After 8PM EST would probably be the best for me, and monday sounds the best as of right now.
    Khaytra
    Khaytra
    Alright, Monday night it is! :]
    Khaytra
    Khaytra
    Alright, I'm waiting in SmogTours for you to challenge me!
    We gotta play for UGTT, unfortunate...

when can you play?
    0kay
    0kay
    It depends on the day since im starting my new job. If you give me some days that you can do I can tell you which days I can make
    Blim
    Blim
    any day of the week, pretty much.
    0kay
    0kay
    Why don't we go for wednesday? If it turns out that I can't play wed then I'll let you know, but for now let's just go with that.
    hi, when do you want to play for semis adv uber? gmt +2
    0kay
    0kay
    So when do you want to play? The deadline is in 2 days so we have to actually pick a time.
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    tomorrow (sunday) 11 pm, 2 pm your time.
    0kay
    0kay
    That should work, if I find that something comes up I'll let you know, but for now we're good to go :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…