Johta
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I put up a volbeat on GTS, thanks in advance!!
    firsthuub
    firsthuub
    WOW!! The IV's and nature are spot on, you are awesome thanks!!!
    firsthuub
    firsthuub
    Tell me if you ever need anything in return
    Johta
    Johta
    Yeah lol, I've bred a bunch of Purrloin trying to find a shiny one so I have a few perfect ones lying around. Glad you liked it :)
    Hey, thanks for offering to check my eggs. Just message me when youre ready :)
    trannel
    trannel
    coming online now
    trannel
    trannel
    i have 6 eggs now, if thats ok
    Johta
    Johta
    wow man, I'm so sorry. No idea why I wasn't notified that you've left me a message. If you still need those eggs checked I'll be back online around the same time as before.
    Hey there! i deposited a lvl 14. Volbeat asking for a level 1 Foongus (I couldn't choose female because it doesnt let you select gender if you manually put in the name). Ign is Kaaz and Message is "Moon!". Thanks so much for your help!
    Johta
    Johta
    Sent!
    Namikaze
    Thanks again so much! I really appreciate it!
    Hey there! Sorry for the late reply. Been prettty busy the past few days. Let me know when you're available to check the eggs.
    Johta
    Johta
    Heya, you've got:

B31 - 3,1 - Shellos (♂) - Modest - Storm Drain - 31.31.31.20.31.31 - Electric - [3514]
    B31 - 3,2 - Shellos (♂) - Modest - Storm Drain - 31.13.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [3153]
    B31 - 3,3 - Shellos (♂) - Modest - Storm Drain - 31.23.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [3364]
    B31 - 3,4 - Shellos (♀) - Calm - Storm Drain - 31.31.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [2442]
    B31 - 3,5 - Shellos (♀) - Calm - Sticky Hold - 31.24.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - [1553]
    B31 - 3,6 - Shellos (♂) - Calm - Storm Drain - 31.13.31.31.31.31 - Dark - [2894]
    B31 - 4,1 - Koffing (♀) - Bold - Levitate - 31.0.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - [0625]
    B31 - 4,2 - Koffing (♀) - Bold - Levitate - 31.6.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - [1139]
    B31 - 4,3 - Koffing (♀) - Bold - Levitate - 24.23.31.31.31.31 - Dragon - [2627]

I'm heading back online.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Thanks a lot for checking them.
    Johta
    Johta
    Np, and thanks for the tip!
    Trigger? Did you mean spoiler?
    Johta
    Johta
    Nah lol, I tried to make a joke by using [trigger][/trigger] 'tags' since I felt triggered but I obviously fail at being funny :(
    Hey dude, just wanted to personally apologize for neglecting to put that post in spoiler tags. Didn't even cross my mind when it obviously really should have. My bad.
    Hey there! Are you available to check the eggs now?
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Sorry for the delay... Was hatching an egg for someone on Reddit and the person disconnected for a while.
    Thanks a lot for checking the eggs!
    Johta
    Johta
    No problem mate, i thank YOU for the patience with this whole egg ordeal lol.
    Btw, thanks for the cool berries mate. I appreciate it :D
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    NP. Like I said, we all make mistakes. Glad you liked the berries.
    Hey, so my team is EV trained and ready to go. But I could do with them being levelled by rare candies to 100 and having PP maxes used on them. Is that something you could do? It's not essential to be honest but it would be appreciated!
    a0161613
    a0161613
    So I've built the team as part of a thread in the Battle Spot section, would you be able to distribute it to everyone who is interested?

At the moment, there are two people interested in the whole team plus someone who wants just the Ferrothorn.

Let me know either way?
    Johta
    Johta
    Shoot man, I'm gonna be out on a field trip starting tomorrow and I doubt I'll have anything but my phone with me till I'm back, which should be around next wednesday or thursday at the latest.

If you can't find anyone willing to help you out by then, just get in touch with me again and I'll gladly host a giveway for you for as long as you need.

Peace.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Its no worries. I'll sort it.
    Hi, I'm new to smogon so I hope this is either VM or PM haha, I saw you offered to clone my pokemon for free, thanks so much! I don't exactly know where to go from here, but my my FC is 3883-6143-3528
    Hey Corrin, thanks for offering to help. I should be available for the next hour if you are able to do it soon. If not, I'll be on again in around 5-6 hours.
    Kaidou_Echoes
    Kaidou_Echoes
    Yeah, you've been extremely helpful and patient. I appreciate all you've done. Thanks for figuring out my TSV's and being kind about it.

Alright, sounds good. I'll let you know if I need anymore help in the future.
    Kaidou_Echoes
    Kaidou_Echoes
    Also quick question, as far as IV's go, do people typically hatch their egg, check the IV's, SR to before they hatched it if it has a spread they want, then ask for the ESV on the eggs they would like to be shiny? Or is their a shorter legitimate method?
    Johta
    Johta
    Nope, I think that's exactly what you're supposed to do if you can't import your savefile to a flashcard and check their IVs with KeySAV or PKHeX.
    Hi! I've already been helped with the ESV request but thanks for the reply.
    Johta
    Johta
    Np, glad you got the help you needed.
    hey! thanks for your help :) in addition to the original pokemon back, I need the following copies for each pokemon:

florges: 4 / dragalge: 3 / clamperl: 1 / skorupi: 1 / piplup: 1

use this fc: 2853-1706-9588
  • Loading…
  • Loading…