bludz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Apologies my man, I thought it was allowed to be talked about. Didn't mean to break anything.
    bludz
    bludz
    "There's also a new banlist, but discussion of potential bans / unbans will be tightly moderated."

It's allowed but I think it was starting to get the thread off topic (and there were others too it wasnt just your last post). No worries man glad you understand, and of course I appreciate your enthusiasm to contribute
    How could I get more involved since there's going to be a bunch of stuff to do with S&M coming out.
    bludz
    bludz
    i think the best for now is to keep posting, coming up with builds/sets for the new mons, and you can join our discord channel too. i'm not sure how we'll be handling projects and stuff since the meta will be totally unstable from the start, but you can reach out to me at any point once things have taken shape a little more and we can go from there
    bludz
    bludz
    been a bit distanced myself lately so sorry if thats not the straightforward answer you were looking for
    GlassVeins
    GlassVeins
    Nah, that's cool. I'm already on the discord app, though I don't get on all that much. Thanks for the response!
    where can I best reach you for football advice :0
    bludz
    bludz
    hmm idk i probably check these forums more than discord or skype right now but i can try to log into either one more frequently, lmk and ill make an effort
    you haven't been on pogo room for a while now :3
    do you still play the game?
    bludz
    bludz
    i havent been on ps much lately at all haha. been pretty busy. but i play once in a while, the halloween thing had me playing a little bit. got enough grimer candy :D
    Conni
    Conni
    cool! As for myself, I've been hunting for the perfect Gengar, ended up with a nice cp 97% Gengar :spook:
    bludz
    bludz
    very nice :)
    >ash greninja

garbage.
    bludz
    bludz
    do you have a starry blanket at home
    dk
    dk
    why was this never answered
    ʇı ןןɐɔ noʎ ɹǝʌǝʇɐɥʍ ɹo ,ɐʇǝq, pǝɹǝpısuoɔ buıǝq ɟo ʞɔıs ɯ,ı ˙ʇı ʇnoqɐ ʎɹɔ oʇ ǝɯ oʇ ʞןɐʇ ʎןuo puɐ ‘ʇıɥs ǝʞıן ɯǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹʇ oɥʍ sʎnb bɐqǝɥɔnop ɹǝʇɟɐ ob sʎɐʍןɐ sןɹıb ǝsǝɥʇ puǝ ǝɥʇ uı ˙ʎpɐן,ɯ ɹoɟ buıɥʇʎuɐ op pןnoʍ puɐ ‘qoظ ǝɔıu ɐ ʞɹoʍ ‘ʎnb ǝɔıu ɐ ɯ,ı ˙ǝuoz puǝıɹɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇnd buıǝq sʎɐʍןɐ ı ɯɐ ʎɥʍ
    Could you just have D-rank for unviable BL mons, as well as OU by usage but unviable mons?
    bludz
    bludz
    yeah just been seriously busy lately otherwise i would have spearheaded the initiative a while ago
    Josh
    mega latios is really not that bad lol
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Here's my proposal of D-rank, if it must be kept. Put everything into the C-ranks or unrank it, and then pull a UU/RU maneuver and set aside D-Rank for OU or BL mons that are unviable, kind of like a DON'T USE rank.
    yo can i host the ranking tours and participate if another user whom I'm not affiliated with handles activity calls involving me
    bludz
    bludz
    i have concerns with the format of this tournament in general. some of the things Genesis7 outlined were things i was worried about before approving the tournament. given that he quit hosting it for some of these reasons i'm not sure i want to continue the tour
    hi can i host a minitour that mandates that every team use lopunny
    tfw you were about to propose normal Kyurem getting a rise in the VR

Also, late grats!
    bludz
    bludz
    hehe. thanks man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…