Cresselia~~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• K im gonna post another welcome back unless hong kong gets colonised again youve got no excuse
    back to shine chinese light on the puny western world
    Rugi
    Rugi
    seriously where have u been we missed u
    Your post in logical fallacies disappeared.

Was that you or an admin?
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    I originally said , I've seen lots of black people saying
    "You know they are racist, you just know. You have to be black to know. Other races have no idea what we've gone through."

I think its similar to the falllacy you were talking about.
    Saz Chan >^-^<
    Saz Chan >^-^<
    You shouldn't care so much about what people think of your opinions. If someone scolds you just ignore him or tell him to fuck off.
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    Ya, maybe.
    Uh... may I ask who drew your current avy? I couldn't see the artist's signature there and is wondering, since I am currently trying to draw Primarina myself. =3
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    I drew it. My deviantArt is j2y8n2x
    PsychicAcademic
    PsychicAcademic
    You did yourself? It's... actually pretty. Quite nice!
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    Thanks. That's like one of my best pieces.
    photo ids are $13 in nc, which aint shit. getting the required stuff isnt exactly a challenge either. making dinner is like that amount. sometimes, they are even free.
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    thanks
    Icing On Da Cake
    Icing On Da Cake
    mostly ignorance and physical problems (in some states, some can do it by mail, making it even easier) are the main factors imo
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    I'll wait and see what others comment about it.
    Also didn't trump have an official conversation with the head of state of Taiwan recently or something? Is that a big deal in Hong Kong? If so how are the reactions?
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    Yes. It's a big deal here. It's because Trump directly talked to the President of Taiwan, which is against China's "One China" policy.
    Directly speaking to president of Taiwan is implying that Taiwan is a country.
    Trump later even publicly said "Why do I have to listen to China?"
    China is now threatening Trump with a war against Taiwan.
    Got my parents to finally visit Asia for a holiday this year instead of always going to Europe and they decided to check out Hong Kong. They've fallen in love with place and they tell me that Hong Kongers are some of the nicest most conversational and open people they've ever met. And the guys collecting cardboard reminded them of Argentina (for better or worse)
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    Oh, really? I thought Hong Kongers were rude all the time.
    But I guess it depends on the district.
    i am a cawmodore. i haev a big belli and i drum my belli w/ hands if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will get a 4x atk boost and sweep ur team
    your posts are very entertaining
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    I'm not sure whether this is a compliment or a negative statement.
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    The true artist both informs and entertains simultaneously.

Or drives their enemies into despair and rage I can't really tell some days.
    We saw a video in class and in a part there were these little body-sized rooms that have no windows and are like the size of a large cabinet... do you know what I'm talking about?
    Josh
    Aren't they like still 60-100$ usd too lmao
    Josh
    For the ones that aren't permanent housing that is although it'd be really hard living in one as someome who has a house
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    Ya, like monthly. It's insane.
    It's almost impossible to own a house in Hong Kong unless you are upper class.
    Was learning both japnese and mandarin
    tough for u?
    I mean I hardly see what differenciate these two
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    Mandarin has very simple grammar because it doesn't have tenses or verb changes (you are, I am, he is).
    But Japanese has tenses and very complex grammar, and different verb changes depending on hierarchy of the person you are speaking to.
    Japanese pronunciation is very easy.
    Mandarin pronunciation can be difficult to grasp for a non-native.
    Cresselia~~
    Cresselia~~
    Actually Japanese and Chinese are very different structurally.
    So different that they don't even belong to the same family.
    If you think they are the same, I seriously encourage you to research more.
    Deck Knight
    Deck Knight
    It's all Greek to me...
    hey your well has been open for a week now, so it is time to lock it. if there's something you'd like to post before i do as like a closing statement, go ahead.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…