Xloudman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! We have to play for R7 of the VGC Tour. I'm GMT +2 and I'm available every night and some afternoons too. The only problem is that I can only play before Wednesday, so I hope we can fight this weekend.
    Xloudman
    Xloudman
    Yeah, I can play a bit earlier if you want, you said night so I thought that would be like 8pm your time. 5pm GMT would still give me time to get lunch and be home after class.
    Rayzark
    Rayzark
    Don't worry, I won't have any problem. See you then!
    Xloudman
    Xloudman
    I'm online and ready to go whenever you are
    Hey, we're playing for R6 of the VGC Tour. I live in Brazil, GMT -3. I'm available every day from 7-8h30 pm except for Friday, and on Tuesdays and Thurdays, from 5h30-8h30 pm. I should be free Saturday from 11am-10h30pm, and tomorrow (03/12) from 11am-1pm
    Hey, im ur matchup for the fourth round. Im available from feb 10th untill feb 17th at 18:00-23:00. Both cartridge or showdown is avaibable. Hit me up whenever you can. Also my timezone is GMT+1.
    hey man we play for vgc tour i am gmt+3 wen r u free i can do most afternoons or
    Xloudman
    Xloudman
    Let me know if any of these times suit you, or if there are any other times that suit you and I can let you know if they suit me
    pj
    pj
    i can do now or else friday
    Xloudman
    Xloudman
    ok, I can play now I guess
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…