Nineage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're up for ost, I'm usually available weekday evenings (let's say 7-9) and weekend afternoons (let's say 3-5) GMT +1 but I can probably make other times too if you tell me in advance
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Already posted on your profile but I'm -7 (unless daylight savings has me screwed up). Sounds like I have class most of the times you are free during the week, I could do like 9:30 your time Thursday or else play weekend, lmk what you prefer
    Mazinger
    Mazinger
    o my bad guess I missed the notification, I'm fine with that time on thursday
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Hey, just a reminder we are scheduled to play now. I am on smog tours under this name.
    do you mind if i amcheck GP your mienfoo analysis or do you want to wait on Levi?
    iLlama
    iLlama
    No problem, the current check isn't that expansive so I can still do one.
    Sobi
    Sobi
    fyi you can't stack amchecks if the writer hasn't implemented it, regardless of how expansive the check, only exception is if you were sniped :x
    iLlama
    iLlama
    I had the check already completed before anybody responded and I was waiting on Nineage to answer whether or not a check was fine, so I assume that would be considered a snipe.
    (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง i am a bellsprout. i have a big head and i sweep mons in lc w/ my chlorophyll.. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will call vulpix tonight and make a mess of your teams (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง (ง ͠° ل͜ °)ง
    Nineage
    Nineage
    SUN IS NOT BROKEN
    i am a bellsprout. i have a big head and i sweep mons in lc w/ my chlorophyll.. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will call vulpix tonight and make a mess of your teams
    Yo! We're paired for OST. I'm GMT, when's good for you to play?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Sure
    HC
    HC
    Ugh. My laptop's not charging. Was really looking forward to playing but physically can't, take the win mate. Sorry to have messed you arkund
    Nineage
    Nineage
    All right, sorry dude
    Hi! We have to play for swiss tour when can u play? Im generally active at gmt +5.5 evenings
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Im -8 so this might be disgusting scheduling ...how free are you this weekend?
    Mikaav
    Mikaav
    will be busy til sat, Sunday I can play anytime
    late grats but when are you getting the coding badge as well? :(
    Nineage
    Nineage
    I don't think thats a badge people get, but thanks for the grats!
    we are paired for lc tour. I am gmt -5. When do you want to play?
    Froggy
    Froggy
    10pm or later US Central time basically any day this week works, but I can honestly work around your schedule. If your on now I can play in about 10 min btw
    Nineage
    Nineage
    I'm here most of the afternoon, let me know what name you are on under. I'll try and be on right about 10 pm central if we dont meet otherwise.
    Froggy
    Froggy
    I will be on smog tours most of the night as Froggy
    [8:21 PM] Nineage: if you ever post on my wall again sam
    [8:21 PM] Nineage: i will personally write a very mean pm
    [8:21 PM] Nineage: to you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…