YABO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey dude we have to play for nu r2

i'm pretty available this week (gmt -5, 8:50PM at time of posting) so lmk your schedule
    jake
    jake
    i'll be semi-available from here on out, lmk when you're here. if you ping on discord i'll probably respond faster ftr
    YABO
    YABO
    Ya I'm stuck at work for about another hour or so. I'll let you know when I'm at home
    jake
    jake
    alright!
    Ubers open I'm gmt-7 when play?
    PD
    PD
    Ooh okay, I'll try to make it today
    YABO
    YABO
    not sure if you made it but my b, forgot i had dinner plans tonight. we can def find a time at some point tho
    PD
    PD
    Alright man, yeah my fault... had to replace my computer but I'm heading home soon. If we can't play tonight then I guess we can come to terms on a time and date
    Hey dude, we're paired for open, I'm GMT+1 I'd prefer if we could john this till weekend as I'm recovering from concussion and I need to build some teams in a Buzzwole-less meta
    when do you wanna play for dpp pu cup? Gmt is +2 and im available on weekend and monday lemme know when works best for you.
    YABO
    YABO
    sup man, I msgd you on showdown today but you mustve been afk or whatever. weekend is kinda spotty for me when ppl are ahead of me time wise. I go to work in the morning and dont get back until like 6-7pm usually which would be midnight for you at least. I'm available every weekday pretty much whenever so id imagine we can probably find a suitable time in the next few days. I can probably do monday as well. GMT-4 btw
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    I can only do it on weekdays when its very late for me like after 12
    sm ru cup when? (gmt+2)
    YABO
    YABO
    if you're on in a half hour or so that works.
    BK
    i think i should be on
    YABO
    YABO
    alright im on stours now, if you can make it cool, if not we'll just do saturday.
    hey when do you wanna play for UUPL? I'm GMT-3 and will be available at my afternoons and maybe at eves as well. Tuesday/Weds/Thursday would be the best days for me
    Hey, we play for uu no team preview. Gmt -6 and I'm free all day Tomorrow and Friday, and for most of Saturday. I should be free for most of next week, but I'm not 100% sure about my availability. Let me know when you can play
    YABO
    YABO
    im east coast. i can play on the weekend or if you catch me online whenever. Im usually on my main account or wooden chair. hmu if you're ever online at the same time as me and we'll get it done.
    YABO
    YABO
    play in about an hour?
    Hey cutie when do you want to play for the top knock down tour? gmt -4 here
    HT
    HT
    hey accelgor my friend yabo is available gmt -9 to gmt +2. does that work for you?
    Accel
    Accel
    Hey HT! Unfortunately I'm only available from gmt -2 to gmt +850, so I'm afraid our timezones won't match. I will pm the tour host so that we can get matched up with different opponents. Have fun in life!
    YABO
    YABO
    the limit of my gmt as x->-4 is 8pm-12am does that work for you?
    when play for terrorist cup? gmt -2
    YABO
    YABO
    est, down to play tomorrow between like noon and 5 my time, friday after 1pm my time, or whenever weekend.
    ggggd
    ggggd
    tomorrow works fine
    YABO
    YABO
    you want to play today sometime? I can be on whenever
    waddup
    you're down to play on sunday for the dpp uu tournament ? i'm gmt+1 so yea, lmk
    else in the week but unless you have my timezone it'll be tough
    YABO
    YABO
    sunday works
    YABO
    YABO
    btw im est so ill probs be on starting around noon my time until whenever you can play.
    lmao just ask for the import next time if you ever want a squad n_n
    YABO
    YABO
    haha I needed it fast! just scrolled through won gg posts until i saw someone who i knew probably didnt play on an alt.
    YABO
    YABO
    also i used chilan snorlax so i think i win
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I used custap or some shit iirc, just tried to maximize damage and optimal booms and boom tanking capabilities and stuff lol -- it's a weird dynamic tbh
    Hey sorry about contacting you a bit late we're matched up for the Terrorist cup. I can accommodate most reasonable times what ever day and time is convenient for you to play just let me know :] I'm very flexible with scheduling right now
    Nightwingg95
    Nightwingg95
    Absolutely we can play right now if you want to I'll hop on showdown. Sorry about that I just got up but we can play ASAP
    Nightwingg95
    Nightwingg95
    I'm on the alt nightwingg95 feel free to challenge the second you get on
    YABO
    YABO
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…