Pitmore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we re matched for CAP LC tour.
    Im gmt +1 and can play Thursday after 3pm until probably midnight maybe a bit later and on Sunday evening probably after 10pm.
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Hello!! Sunday sounds best for me!
    Amamama
    Amamama
    Alright then Sunday evening.
    Amamama
    Amamama
    Hey u want to Play LC now?
    Henlo when are you playing for CAP LC revival ? I'm GMT+2 and can play any day past 10 pm.
    ZNK2
    ZNK2
    Yup let’s do that, thx for understanding.
    See you then !
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    hey man, I'm late (I think?) but here! How about you? On as Pitmore, you'll find me in the cap room :D
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    I assume something came up and I know youre busy for today, you still good for our backup tomorrow?
    whens good for cappl, i'm gmt +5:30
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    GMT+1 here! Weekends are best, I'm free all day Sunday! Whats the best time for you?
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    Does Sunday 10:30 pm +5:30 work?
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    sure!
    When are you available for rigged? I am GMT -5 NA Central; I am pretty much available any day. If weekends work best for you then Saturday would be ideal for me.
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Hey man, sorry, it completely slipped my mind. I'm free all day today, so let me know whenever :D
    Brambane
    Brambane
    Would you be available to play in about 2 hours or so? I will be back online then.
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Sounds good!
    hey when do you want to play for cap playtest? I'm available from Tuesday to Friday 2-8pm and weekends basically anytime in the afternoon to evening. Im gmt -4.
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Yo! I'm gmt+1 and weekends are best for me, how does saturday around 5pm your time sound for you?
    JayHeaven
    JayHeaven
    Sure that works
    We're paired for ORAS CAP. What time are you available? My timezone is GMT-4.
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    GMT+1 over here! Can we do the weekend? I have a relatively busy week, how does 7pm your time work?
    Da Pizza Man
    Da Pizza Man
    Depends on the day. I can do Saturday but probably not Sunday.
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Saturday works for me!
    Hey pitmore cap seasonal when you can battle?
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    OH RIGHT sorry my man how does tomorrow sound? I'm GMT :D
    yo we play for cappl im gmt+1, would prefer friday or weekend
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Yo! Friday/Weekend works best for me too. How does Saturday evening around 8 your time sound?
    Jordy
    Jordy
    that sounds good yea
    hello we're paired for cap playtest, i'm gmt+0 when are you available?
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Yo, just double-checking you're still good for today. I'm all chill if you want to reschedule!
    Eris
    Eris
    yes so sorry something came up, same time tomorrow? Really sorry about this
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    all cool, sounds good :D
    heyhey, when do you want to play for the cap cyclohm cup, i'm gmt+5.5
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Is the evening okay? If not I'm cool for 3 hours from now :D Just wanted to make sure I can get warmup games with some teammates before I start n_n
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    agh hi sorry for the late reply, could you specify the specific time in the evening you'd want to play at (would be great if you could convert that to my time)
    Zephyri
    Zephyri
    hi, sry i'm like half an hour late, i'll be on for like another half an hour on an alt called NXPULTcapp, chall me when you're ready.
    hello ! we're paired CAP play test tout when would you play ? i'm GMT +2 i will be a bit busy this week ...
    Hey, when do you want to play the CAP tournament? I'm GMT+2 annd I'm free this whole week except Thursday and Friday before evening
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Yo! I'm free whenever for the rest of this week and I'm GMT so is there any time which is best? :D
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    (also I'm also Pitmore on PS if you see me :D)
    hey, we're up for cap tour, when do you wanna play, i'm gmt+5:30
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Yo - I'm gmt+1 and I'm really flexible, are there any days or times which is better for you? If not, how does tomorrow at 7 for you sound?
    Hey, Pitmore. We're paired up for the Winter Seasonal.
    I'm GMT-5, and I'm available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday after 7 o'clock pm, and Thursday after 9'oclock pm.
    Do these times work for you?
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    thIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DON'T CHECK SMOGON

I'm so sorry! I can do this coming Monday if you'd like or I'm available all day today, I'm GMT :)
    Yo I'm your opponent for the CAP Winter Seasonal, when are you available to play? I'm PST (GMT -7).
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    How does 11 AM PST Saturday sound to you?
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    Sounds great! See you then
    cbrevan
    cbrevan
    Sorry dude for missing our scheduled time. I'll be on later today if you still want to battle, otherwise go ahead and take the win.
    CAP PLAYTEST when?
    Pitmore
    Pitmore
    GMT :) Anytime tbh I go back to college next week so it'll be from 6pm next week but otherwise yeah, give me a date and I'm fine
    Airwind
    Airwind
    Cool what about 15:00 chile (UTC-05)
    Airwind
    Airwind
    Today or monday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…