Ivy
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• shared power unity r2, I'm pst/ gmt -8, I can play after 3:10 my time weekdays, p much all day weekends
    Ivy
    Ivy
    might have missed you today, but i should be on most of the weekend
    lepton
    cool, message me when you want to play when it gets closer to that time
    Ivy
    Ivy
    are you pileosand on showdown? i keep searching that name but it keeps turning up offline rip
    Yo
    We're matched for Shared Power tourney. I'm Theheheheh on PS!, when can we fight?
    Ivy
    Ivy
    I'm on right now and should be back in like 14 hours. Same username, lurking in OM room
    We're matched for Ubers Stabmons tour. I'm GMT +11, and should be available pretty much any day.
    Ivy
    Ivy
    oh mamma mia Australia. Well by the time you wake up i may be done with my homework; i'll be in the OM room as usual
    When can we face each other for Jasprose's Ubers Stabmons tour? I'm PST timezone
    Ivy
    Ivy
    I'm around after ~12PM PST and then again in the evening after a class; that ivy guy on showdown, lurking in oms/tours when on
    Like A Star
    Like A Star
    I'll try to find you today and tomorrow. I have class at 10 am today and tomorrow
    where does the weird spinny paper mario lookin-ass in your pfp come from
    Ivy
    Ivy
    damn son! read the post from may 11th 2016, which is 3 posts down lol. the fan art is actually by other people but the character remains the same. when the forums updated to allow non-garbage gifs i just about pooped my pants in delight.
    When do you want to play the MnM tournament? I'm free from 10am-12am AEDT (UTC+11) for the next week. Also FYI the images are breaking with the new forum, your team is Naganadel, Gyarados, Kartana, Deoxys-S, Tapu Koko, Manaphy; and mine is Stakataka, Hippowdon, Mega Gengar, Primal Groudon, Mantine, Thundurus-T
    Ivy
    Ivy
    I'm that ivy guy on PS!, idling almost 24/7 in the OM room among others. If you see me online shoot me a challenge. I'll probably be at home during those times.
    When do you want to fight for MnM tournament? Free after 5pm PST weekdays.
    Ivy
    Ivy
    Sounds good; I have a class until 9pm CST today if that's not too late
    Jajoken
    Jajoken
    Cool, just send me a message in the OM room when you get on.
    what's that avatar? it's really cool
    Ivy
    Ivy
    fan art of Demo by raocow, a super mario world youtuber
    Ivy
    Ivy
    took me over a year to answer this lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…