Darkinium
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am a yogibears and i hate blast ew, if you don't repost this on five people's walls, I will stop QCing all your analyses bop ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    Tack
    i am a yogibears and i hate blast ew, if you don't repost this on five people's walls, I will stop QCing all your analyses and quit for a day bop ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    Yo, we playing for BSS Classic, when you ready to fight? :P
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    I'm EDT / UTC - 4. Today and Friday I can play from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. my time, Tuesday and Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and 8:30 to 10:00 p.m., and Wednesday 3:30 to 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 to 10:00 p.m. Weekends I'm generally free from 10:00 to 10:00 p.m.

(Although perhaps unadvisable, we could also fight whenever given how often we see each other online.)
    Ika Ika Musume
    Ika Ika Musume
    I'll fight you friday or if not, I'll catch you on weekend. I'd like to get a bit more practice in on older gens first, I've only played 3 ORAS games and 3 GBU games in my life
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    p much same here lol. I'll see you then.
    Yo, sorry for the late sub, but I'm replacing derter22 and I'll be your new opponent for PSPL. I'm GMT-5 and I can't play 7 PM - 11:30 PM, but I can be flexible outside of those hours. I stay up until 6 AM (or longer if I can't sleep).
    TPP
    TPP
    I actually have another tour to play for at that time (2 for me and 3 for you), but I can play afterwards, so that puts us either 4 PM for you and 3 PM for me, or a little earlier or later depending on the other games. How does 4 PM tomorrow sound?
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    That's still fine, I'll see you then.
    Darkinium
    Darkinium
    I'm on as Darkinium, and am waiting in the RMT room.
    I am a Charizard and I have a 10,000 good sets. If you don't repost this comment on 10 different pages I will come back to PU and 6-0 every team because they can't prep for all my sets at once.
    I am a ferroseed i have a spiky body and i abuse spikes, if you dont repost this comment on 10 different pages ill find you in ur ladder games and set up on your carracostas
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…