Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• curiosity
    curiosity
    colon
    Posho
    Posho
    Let me get this straight- you rammed through a ban right before the tournament which offers the biggest source of data started, because of your personal vendetta against Dug, with under a week's notice. To participate in the suspect, you had to be chosen for SPL, an externality, or done well in one other tournament, leaving out qualified people who deserved a say. This is disgustingly immature.
    BigBallerBrand
    BigBallerBrand
    yoo, what happened Posho??
    Hey, we have to play for ADV Cup. When youre free to play?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i left a vm on your profile, but regardless -- i can play now or anytime during my evening thursday/friday or afternoons saturday/sunday, gmt-4
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    if we're going to play weekend, if we play at all, which seems to be the case, then i would prefer if we could get some specific times in. you didn't respond to my message when the round went up and waited until wednesday to start a new VM, i'd like some specific times by the end of tonight or earlier tomorrow if possible -- i can accommodate to most weekend times, but i need to know in advance to make it work!
    I hate saying this, but Finchinator, you are rude, ignorant, and you think you’re all that. Many people say “OMG, Finchinator, Teh All MIGHTY l33t pwnage of THE pwn-e-ful pwnage of w00t!!111!” Yeah, you’re good at Pokemon. SO FREAKING WHAT? Just because you’re good at game MADE FOR KIDS AROUND 7 YEARS OLD doesn’t mean you can make others feel like ****.
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    The 13 yo inside of me is crying as I type this.
    Blacephalon > Magnezone, am I right?
    For real delete Indigo Plateau's account please
    Let me get this straight- you rammed through a ban right before the tournament which offers the biggest source of data started, because of your personal vendetta against Dug, with under a week's notice. To participate in the suspect, you had to be chosen for SPL, an externality, or done well in one other tournament, leaving out qualified people who deserved a say. This is disgustingly immature. But let's look at your
    Shakaji
    Shakaji
    This panicky ban mentality is incredibly dumb; Dug wasn't an issue in the past, became quite the issue (6 wins wow) wait and see what happens. This fixes itself. Just wait. Some of us just want to play Pokemon without elitist assholes forcing their subjective opinions on the people with complete disregard for actual data or due process. I'm sorry if this comes across as a personal attack btw it isn't meant to be.
    power
    power
    cb jose altuve corvettes
    dhelmise
    cb jose altuve corvettes
    Hi I'd like to request activity vs DDarken. At first I gave three possible times to play, none of which he accepted. We decided to play on Monday, which he did not show to. He requested to play on Saturday instead, to which he also did not show. I accepted all these times. Therefore, I would like the activity win.
    still dont have an opponent for BW CUP , said on the thread considered this nulled meaning ?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    if you have a bye, then you will likely advance to the next round if you do not get a new opponent in the next day. if you have an inactive opponent, same thing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…