Coconut
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lcpl fams, let's shoot for a weekday evening. i can probably play wednesday night if you wanna do fairly late, but otherwise thursday/friday work well. if those don't work, i have scattered times that work this weekend, so we can see what works. gmt-4 ofc, lmk what's best friendo and gl!
    Coconut
    Coconut
    hi, I would like to play earlier than later but this is finals week for me. I think wed. night works best then
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    weds night anytime after 930ish works for me probably, but i can probably find time tuesday night if really early is ideal
    hey we're paired for Doubles PL, im -5 when would you like to play?
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Hi, I'm edt and would rather play later in the week. It would be a ton better for me. Late Thursday - Sunday I'm free.
    miltankmilk
    thats fine by me. Friday, Sat or Sun is fine in the afternoon or evening
    edit: total oversight by me i'm not gonna be home friday at all and saturday til late. Best time for me would be sometime Sunday if that works
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Sunday's fine then, we'll shoot for late afternoon if not evening is fine.
    Hey when do you want to play for lcpl? Im gmt +1 and id like to play before saturday if its good
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Hi, I'm EDT and would like to Thursday or Friday then, if before Saturday doesn't work for you.
    fran17
    fran17
    Thursday at 2 pm your time?
    Coconut
    Coconut
    That works, see you then!
    Hey when do you want to play for Swiss, I'm GMT+10 and prefer to play late afternoon/evenings my time but I can do pretty much whenever with notice.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Ah yeah figured that might be the case, I see you online pretty late sometimes so just thought I'd ask haha. I can also do before 12pm your time any day except tomorrow, or if you'd rather play at night I have Wednesday and Friday off so can do after 9:30pm or so your time on those days.
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Could do right now if you want. Otherwise I will let you know with a couple days that work for me sometime tomorrow.
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Yeah sure, I'll hop on in 5.
    were paired for bw cup r1 -7
    Coconut
    Coconut
    I'm est and would like to play in your evening. what days work for you
    vso
    vso
    im free every day my evening, weekends would be slightly better, though, im not super free today evening unless you can play now
    lc AAA tour
    I’m GMT, online most of the time. Can do all weekends and weekday evenings
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Hi thanks for being patient with me, I can do all this week cause I'm on spring break. Pick a day that works for you.
    Complexities
    Complexities
    No worries, I’ll just ask whenever we are both online, I’m on pretty much all the time anyway
    LC cassic , can u play saturday ? Im gmt -5
    Coconut
    Coconut
    Hi, I can play late Saturday and all day Sunday. I'm EST. Let me know which of those works for you.
    Wamr
    Wamr
    Can u play in 2 hours?
    BWLC + Carvanha Tournament When? im gmt-5. Id prefer if we could push to something like monday the 19th at like 4:30 pm
    Luthier
    Luthier
    The problem is that I don’t come home from different state until Monday 6am . Can we sometime on Tuesday
    Coconut
    Coconut
    You can ask for an extension, but I'm not sure how Vileman is working those.
    Luthier
    Luthier
    Aight I’ll ask
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…