Mark K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! We play for Partners in Crime Banhappy, I'm GMT-5, will be available tomorrow (Saturday) pretty much all day. Otherwise, Wednesday could work, let me know!
    HELLO MARK MY BOY WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY FOR OTHERMETAS WORLD CUP ALMOST ANY ABILITY IM PRETTY FLEXIBLE AND FREE MOST OF THE TIME LMK WHENS BEST 4 U
    vivalospride
    vivalospride
    HEY DUDE CAN WE MOVE THIS TO SATURDAY BY ANY CHANCE BC ATM I HAVE TO WAKE UP VERY EARLY AND DUE TO INSOMNIA I WILL PROBABLY END UP STAYING UP ALL NIGHT TO GO TO WHERE I NEED TO GO AT 7AM > GETTING 1H OF SLEEP, THEN I WILL SLEEP WHEN I GET BACK HOME, SO YOU SEE THE PREDICAMENT I AM IN
    Mark K
    Mark K
    YEAH THAT SHOULD BE FINE BUT I WILL BE AT MY PARENTS SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT MY SCHEDULE WILL LOOK LIKE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE FREE MOST OF THE DAY I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND YOU THOUGH HOW DOES THAT SOUND
    vivalospride
    vivalospride
    AIGHT DAWG BROHAM THAT SOUNDS P SOLID TO ME FAMALAM, HONESTLY FOR SOMEONE WHO HASNT SLEPT IM FEELIN P GOOD RN SO IM NOT AGAINST PLAYING IF YOU'RE AROUND
    Hey we should do our Negative tournament battle
    Mark K
    Mark K
    you down to do today? im available the enxt couple hours
    Arkeis
    Arkeis
    Sorry wasn't available. Can we do it tomorrow? What times are you available? I'm GMT -5
    OM Snake, GMT+3 flexible with times, Friday work for you?
    Mark K
    Mark K
    That's perfect actually, let's go with that
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Just to make sure so I don't miss timing, you're currently GMT+1, correct? Message is being posted at what I assume is 1:37pm your time.
    Mark K
    Mark K
    Right on. I'll try being there at 7
    om snake gmt-7 weekends or friday night
    Eien
    Eien
    yo jsyk don't want to make you wait around starting at 2, I'm gonna be playing in a mono live tour at 1, so I'll play you after that ends or at 3 if it hasn't yet
    Mark K
    Mark K
    alright sounds good
    Eien
    Eien
    if you come on before 3, I'm around. otherwise, 3 is fine yea
    MnM seasonal, when do you want to play? I'm available GMT+0 from 6.30pm to 11.30pm on weekdays and 11am to 11.30pm on weekends.
    Mark K
    Mark K
    Is Friday like 6 pm good for you?
    astralydia
    astralydia
    Excellent; will meet then
    Gmt+1, were playing omwcop aaa. Id prefer to play weekend evening but idk lemme know what u would prefer so we can figure something out.
    Mark K
    Mark K
    yep, should do
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    im wondering, are you also online at like 10 pm my time?
    Mark K
    Mark K
    I'll only be able to play like 3-4 hrs from now, so yeah maybe around 11 for you
    When do you want to play for OM snake, I'm GMT -6, most weekday evenings work fine or I can play during the day on Thursday, likely going to be busy on the weekend.
    Mark K
    Mark K
    yeah, weekend wouldnt be the best for me either, thursday is actually perfect, I can play bewteen 10 am to 1 pm or later from 4 to like 6 or 7 pm your time
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    4 PM Thursday sound good?
    Mark K
    Mark K
    Yep, see you then
    yo, hmu if you could
    Mark K
    Mark K
    Hey, went out for lunch with my parents, ill get to you when im back home. Mark K#6233 discord tag
    AG ssnl, I'm gmt -6. Would prefer to do this after the weekend is over, generally afternoons work best but can make other times work so let me know what's best.
    Mark K
    Mark K
    Can you do Monday, 6pm your time?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    That works, lets go for then.
    Hey... You've missed like two scheduled times now. Can you give me an actual time to battle where you will be online? I'm tired of being on time and you just don't pitch.
    Mark K
    Mark K
    On PS right now, sry to have been such a bother
    When do you want to play for Mega for All Open. I'm GMT -5, and I'm available all days except Friday
    Mark K
    Mark K
    Alright, see you then
    stuuful12
    stuuful12
    Hey, so my computer malfunctioned yesterday, and it won't be fixed until the end of the weekend, so you can take the win. Sorry for not being able to play
    Mark K
    Mark K
    Ah rip, that sucks! Alright, good luck with your pc
    when are you available to own my ass in mnmstabs, I’m gmt -4(edt) and can play on the weekend after noon until around 10 pm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…