Icy_Koko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we have to play for lc ssnl r2 when are u available to play im gmt+2 and available mornings/evenings
    hey man we're paired for gods among us, I'm GMT+10 and free weekends 9am-10pm give or take and most weekday afternoons (except monday) after 4:30, but i might be able to find some other times if they don't work for you
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    if ur not here in 15 minutes im legally allowed to leave
    Qplaz
    Qplaz
    ok im going peace
    Icy_Koko
    Icy_Koko
    Take the win man, sorry I thought I would be home by that time but irl shit came up
    Uber open gmt -4
    Icy_Koko
    Icy_Koko
    I assumed you would let me know when you were free following that, all of last week I was at a service camp and was waiting for you to give me times you were free and not just a “I won’t be free till Saturday night”
    Icy_Koko
    Icy_Koko
    And now you go ghost mode
    Icy_Koko
    Icy_Koko
    you could have at least told me you took activity
    when would you like play for NU open? I'm GMT-4 and i'm available most times during the day
    tazz
    tazz
    well, I'll be on until 3 and after around 8 today.
    tazz
    tazz
    What times during the next week are you able to play? I'd like to get a concrete time down
    Icy_Koko
    Icy_Koko
    I really haven’t had the time I thought I would, sorry but I’ll forfeit
    Hey, we play for Ubers Open. I'm GMT +2 and have a very busy work schedule, but I should be able to find some gaps. What are some times that work for you? My discord is Shadestep#7378 btw
    Icy_Koko
    Icy_Koko
    I just sent you a request on discord, my discord is Regitube 1#5467
    Icy_Koko
    Icy_Koko
    I just sent you a request on discord, my discord is Regitube 1#5467
    Hey bud, I'm guessing this is your first smogon match. Specifically for open. I am gmt-10 in hawaii on a cruise for the next week. When can you play? I am going to ask for an extention
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…