Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey ! I'm working on the translation of your article about the power rankings of the Smogon Snake Draft 2 from English to French. As I read the part about the Celadon City Cobras, I wondered what you meant when you used the abbreviation "TDs". The whole sentence is
    "The Cobras were largely regarded as an experiment by the TDs from the beginning"
    Thank you in advance !
    Jordy
    Jordy
    TDs stands for Tournament Directors
    Cehachixe
    Cehachixe
    thanks !
    this is the kind of shit u guys pull off that makes people always mad at u, was it too hard to answer yes or no? Does Having a mod status under ur name or having a shiny badge give you the extra right to be hostile, sarcastic to everyone and post unfriendly one-liners or what?

What great role models we have, then they complain why do peopel reply agressively to their posts all the time when they know well its cause
    LORD HELIX 65
    but eternally is right
    LORD HELIX 65
    a "badge" is just a colorful, virtual icon on a screen. It doesn't make you a better person, it doesn't help you contribute meaningfully to society, nor does it let you act hypocritically or above the rules that you are supposed to be promoting as a moderator
    LORD HELIX 65
    sorry for the rant but yeah someone had to say it cuz lotsa people with badges have an inflated ego
    just wanted to say thanks for twisting my words around, just cause arrogant people can never be wrong. You are still wrong though, cause Ferro can hit zygarde with leech seed, and since the post was only about using seed on coil set, not dd set. Though thanks for just ignoring everything I posted.
    just wanted to say thanks for twisting my words around, just cause arrogant people can never be wrong. You are still wrong though, cause Ferro can hit zygarde with leech seed, and since the post was only about using seed on coil set, not dd set. Though thanks for just ignoring everything I posted.
    Do you know how I can find the WCOP team (pastes) threads? Forum search button rarely co-operates lol.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    dont really think such a thread exists afaik
    Hey, we have to play for RoA standard Tournament (GSC, BW, ORAS). I'm gmt+2 and can play any reasonable time my time. When do you want to play?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Friday or Saturday night your time?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Friday works, see you then
    Dpp ou global championship. I’m gmt+8 and would like to play in my daytime
    wyc2333
    i'm on main
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    sorry i had family shit pop up that was out of my control. can you do the same time tomorrow?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    if not, i can play during your night (10-11pm) on Sunday to accomodate more to your schedule if that helps at all - cannot do during your day though, i'll be asleep
    Yo, I'm not sure how our numbers for League B fantasy are looking this year. Are you interested in a spot if one is available?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    yea, i was meaning to post itt. i plan to rejoin all the leagues i was in if there are spots - would love to play
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Awesome, if we have a single drop out (likely) I'll add you to the league.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…