PA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HI, we're paired up for the random battles team tour. I'm GMT + 5:30 and can play today itself or elsei'm only free on the weekends. Anytime between 12 - 9pm my time will do for today. Do tell when you'll be online and if that's ok.
    PA
    PA
    i cant play today but i can play on weekends thats fine
    hey nice avatar and tours plaza tour, im gmt-8 and can play sunday from about 11am-9pm or weekdays from 6pm-9pm and from 4-9pm next saturday (feb 2nd)
    PA
    PA
    Ty and I can play Sunday
    I am going to be free after january 28 for Smogon Tournament XV so we can play when ever you want as long as it's after january 28, By the way im in GMT+03:00 .
    Conqad
    Conqad
    im sorry i replied a little late for the OST. I thought ı was by for a while.
    PA
    PA
    Sure
    Conqad
    Conqad
    Which day do you want to play , btw you can add me on discord to communicate more easier im on the smogon discord too
    Hey dude guess what we are fighting in the losers bracket for 1v1 seasonal because we are losers yay. I'm GMT-7 tho when u wanna tussle?
    Kowasabii
    Kowasabii
    What times are you usually on? Just so I know when I can expect to see you
    PA
    PA
    ill be on all day sat
    PA
    PA
    Er mate where did you go I said 10 not 30 and it's now my bedtime
    Hey, so ik we're set for Friday, but I can go in an hour and a half if thatd work better for you.
    PA
    PA
    sure... i can go now...
    randbats team tour when, im gmt -8 and p free oo
    PA
    PA
    Tbh I prefer weekends since I have college and free then
    vivalospride
    vivalospride
    bet, im around p often so just hmu whenever on the weekend
    Hi poison adhesive, we are matched up in winter seasonal and I hope we can play after Jan 4th because I’ll be back in the uk from jan 5th. On that day onwards i can guarantee that I will be more free than I am now. Thanks l!
    Hi, monotype unban tour, when do you wanna play? (gmt+1)
    PA
    PA
    Bonjour I'm in the same timezone as you but I'm in france so I prefer playing on suday
    when can you play for bw 1v1 classic? i'm EST and am not available from 7:30 am - 3 pm on weekdays (and friday is basically filled for me). I also can just wake up whenever and play during the night if thats whats necessary, i dont really have a sleeping schedule anymore.
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    We can look for em extension. I'll post on the thread.
    Freddy Kyogre
    Freddy Kyogre
    so we need like a scheduled time im told to get an extention. when can you play after you get back?
    PA
    PA
    Well I can make teams quickly and I'll see what I can do
    hey we're paired for the lets go tour, when would you like to play? gmt-5 here
    PA
    PA
    you free friday? gmt -0
    ABR
    ABR
    ill have some free hours but im not sure when specifically theyll be yet
    PA
    PA
    Name them and I'll see
    aye its me v you in the seasonal. when are you avail for battle??
    TheArchitect_
    TheArchitect_
    hey im online as Arch1tect for the next little bit, (like 20/30 mins), then after i wont be back for another 3 hours.
    PA
    PA
    I have school until 3:25 so when you posted I wasn't there but I can play from like 6:30 my time till 9 my time
    TheArchitect_
    TheArchitect_
    kk find me on sd as Arch1tect and message me whenever. if i dont respond right away im afk, and if im for whatever reason offline, then message here.
    hey sorry im currently stuck up with work like 13 hours a day so it took a while, im free all day today and tomorrow and most of the time on smogtours, you can find me there. if you wanna talk/schedule over discord hmu on pasy_g#9396
    PA
    PA
    thing is im super busy now with ssnls,mono etc and im not sure if i have the time to play if i do ill hop you up on discord
    1v1ssnl, shoot for this Sunday? My timezone is PDT.
    PA
    PA
    This sat seems good just gimme a rough time and ill be there
    PA
    PA
    Or Sunday either works
    mono gens gmt -4 can you play Thursday (I forgot I had the day off due to stress from college lol) or Friday? I prefer after 12pm as I plan on sleeping in unless timezones are an asshole.
    PA
    PA
    and it is that hard cause as ive said i have school and playing on a broke up phone
    PA
    PA
    bro i even stayed up 30 minutes for you
    Scholar
    Scholar
    I told you I am not home, and I a not playing with a throw up feeling in my mouth and spotty phone signal where i dc for 10min at a time. My phone is trash to, its two years old, fell in a toilet and isnt even a main series of samsung. I have college to on tues and thurs and sometimes i end up playing in class due to timezones. I am not johning at this point, my net isnt stable enough to play on backroads.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…