august
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when adv cup r2? gmt -4
    august
    august
    im EST, im open to anytime saturday or sunday (with a preference on the mornings)
    Hey we are paired for dpp cup r3,im gmt +2 ,when do u want to play?
    Jardem
    Jardem
    Im now if u can
    Jardem
    Jardem
    I cant wait more and tmrw is difficult to me
    august
    august
    alright my bad i thought when i asked if 3 pm yday worked and you said "idk" that it was more of a sunday matter. anyway i should be on stours for a while now if u get a chance
    Yo can we push our DP series back to sunday, had my laptop stolen and won't get a new one until then
    august
    august
    Of course bro
    adv V r1 when ? i'm gmt+2
    august
    august
    how about next saturday, lets say noon est?
    StepC
    StepC
    next sat like 3pm my time, works for u ?
    RU World Cup
    - I can play every day of the week from 19:30 to 01:00.
    - Saturday : 20:30 to 02:00
    - Sunday : 15 to 00:00 .
    - GMT -3
    - I'll be on Overused / Ubers / Neverused rooms on PS with nick CaCaTuA
    - Discord : CaCaTuA#4923
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    What do you want to play, friend? Sunday, right?
    I work during the day, I can not be at all hours.
    august
    august
    lets go sunday 6pm est (or earlier if that works for you) as a set time. that being said im down to play before that if i catch you on
    CaCaTuA
    CaCaTuA
    Hi Brother,
    I'm on when you can call me there =)
    or discord if you prefer: CaCaTuA#4923
    ruwc bw ru - i'm gmt+1 and free most days/evenings/whatever letme know what works well for you
    august
    august
    Ay sorry this got buried in my notifications. How about Sunday noon est
    erz
    erz
    is one hour earlier ok? im not 100% sure if I can make it exact noon your time
    august
    august
    sure thats fine
    how you been handsome
    august
    august
    not bad not bad, congrats on everything youve accomplished recently bro. whats ur with ur life now? u movin to a new place?
    Jimbo
    Jimbo
    thank you!!!! you too!! Are you done with college yet? I did not move - I am still in Pittsburgh, but now as a big boy doctor. What's new with YOUR life
    august
    august
    not much bro got about 2 years left to finish my thesis (im becomin a dr too but the other kind) so im still just livin in VA. thats awesome bro, how u like the STEEL CITY?
    hello sir i have a math question if a baljeet and a arinjoy go to the store and the baljeet is like "add 3 to that arinjoy" does that make a balakrishnan or not thank you teacher
    august
    august
    if you define an equivalence class such that a balikrishan ~ arinjoy + c where c is a positive integer then yes
    Pearl
    Pearl
    arinjoy!!!
    dont you dare link your profile around me again
    august
    august
    /me checks notes (???)

sorry sir wont happen again
    Is that a quote from me in your sig?
    august
    august
    haha yes it is, i saw it years ago and was dying. u want credit?
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Nah, I was just wondering. I saw it and it seemed vaguely familiar.. You must have had that for a while.
    august
    august
    yeah definitely. many people have asked where its from so i always give u credit. thanks for a good laugh, nice to see u back for wcop
    sup we already talked on smogtours about this

as you know, starting the 14th of june it's very unlikely i'll be able to play due to surgery (i need a few days to recover afterwards)

Which days are best for you? I am pretty free until the 9th of june, since afterwards I start my new job. I also prefer not playing too late, but otherwise i'm down for anything.
    august
    august
    june 9th is next saturday? that should work for me, have a lot of work rest of this work week and next week is real busy. whats best time for you
    soulgazer
    soulgazer
    on the 9th id be away from noon to around 18h00, so afterwards i should be fine. if something happens i will let you know
    august
    august
    alright cool sounds like a plan
    attention to all my tourney opponents: we will play tomorrow or sunday. lil koala is out of the office today for the holiday
    hi when play for gsc cup? im -5, weekends are usually best for me
    august
    august
    word, got some family in town this weekend so ill have to hit you up next weekend. you can usually catch me on smogtours on weeknights as well
    dk
    dk
    sounds good!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…