poh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I rly like ur post in type cores thread m8. But on sandslash i would male it a defensive SD set w/ soft sand or just put soft sand on the current set
    I just saw endgame, and it was pretty good, but there were a few weird things. I thought it was strange how the Russo Brothers decided to render Thanos’ erect penis in such vivid detail. The veins were so perfectly done I couldn’t even tell his cock wasn’t real.
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    Another thing I found weird was when Black Panther broke the fourth wall and gave the audience the n-word pass. I did appreciate it, but it would feel more in place in a Deadpool movie. Overall, it was still excellent, but I think that they definitely need to reconsider some things.
    I rly like ur post in type cores thread m8. But on sandslash i would male it a defensive SD set w/ soft sand or just put soft sand on the current set
    I rly like ur post in type cores thread m8. But on sandslash i would male it a defensive SD set w/ soft sand or just put soft sand on the current set
    Hello. I am a 15 year old Rhinoceros. The only problem is that my horn on my head is soft and limp. As you may know this is very devastating to a rhino like myself. If there are any rhinos out there that can help me with my problem it would be appreciated. Please dont copy paste this. This is my story.
    One of my roommates in college for 2 years was gay and I had no idea. I kept trying to hook him up with girls. Makes sense why he would always try and make direct eye contact EVERY SINGLE TIME we were jerking each other off
    nu majors, when do you want to play, im gmt-3
    poh
    poh
    chall me when you see me in the nu room as PursuitOfHappiny
    yuji
    yuji
    sure
    Hey man I just wanted to say I think PursuitOfHappiny was a great name and I think you lose a lot of individuality / unique-ness by changing your name to "poh". Own your original ideas man!
    Shaneghoul
    Shaneghoul
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Hey man I just wanted to say I think PursuitOfHappiny was a great name and I think you lose a lot of individuality / unique-ness by changing your name to "poh". Own your original ideas man!
    Btw grats!
    poh
    poh
    Hey man I just wanted to say I think Allstar124 was a great name and I think you lose a lot of individuality / unique-ness by changing your name to "abejas". Own your original ideas man!
    Btw grats!
    poh
    poh
    Oh it's Realistic Waters, arent u the guy whose friend got fucking trashbagged by me in what 12 minutes? while he cheered for him. You almost ruined our season by just existing You nuthugger.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…