Finchinator
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I had a question, are the Pokemon from the create-a-pokemon free for public use when properly credited? I really want to use some in a fan game project. If I need to ask the owner of each Pokemon, wherein I find info for contacting them?
    Hey I got a new opponent for the NU open and my opponent limits who can view he or she’s profile. How am I supposed to contact?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    try to contact them via conversation -- aka private message. if that does not work, let me know and i will make sure to have them talk to you or unblock their wall, ty
    Vaboh
    Vaboh
    I don’t think conversation works. Could you please send a message to them to contact me or something like that. Thank you!
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i gotchu
    why do you not have site staff or ps mod badges
    bruno
    bruno
    Site staff has to do directly with uploading analysis and dealing with those matters, I believe. I’m a PS mod through being an smod, but don’t hold the title as my contributions are only on smogon and I only have the power as an extension of my power on smogon.
    power
    power
    Mr. Quark
    Mr. Quark
    i am not site staff or ps mod
    Hi, I'm your opponent for CAPTT Week2.

I'm up on Thursday and Wednesday from 11 am to 11 pm ; eventually, I can play on Saturday from 2pm to 10pm / Sunday from 2pm to 9pm but for the WE I might not be here all day
    why do you not have site staff or ps mod badges
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Site staff has to do directly with uploading analysis and dealing with those matters, I believe. I’m a PS mod through being an smod, but don’t hold the title as my contributions are only on smogon and I only have the power as an extension of my power on smogon.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Mr. Quark
    Mr. Quark
    I see, thank you!
    I've seen your posts for the past couple of years and have continually been impressed by your ability to stomach so much undue bullshit and respond reasonably without losing your mind.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    This is coming from a guy with an inherent mistrust of anyone with a smod badge or higher. Keep doing what you do.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    thanks man. most people just spout nonsense or dunno what they're going on about, just try to stay true to what i know and have fun with what i can because this is a hobby and for fun above all else. do appreciate comments like these though. have a good day
    Hi we fight again. RU Open, do you wanna play thursday? I'm gmt +8 and only don't play Midnight's
    xapx
    xapx
    Yea I can push back, also I think I'll be on the whole day so hmu on smogtours whenever
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    thanks man. i should be on from 10 or 1030 onward, so should work
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Ill be on at 10:30 for sure. Probs a bit sooner
    We play for CAPTT, im GMT-1 and cant play Saturday or Friday until after midnight my time, anything else should be fine, when works for you
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    -4, pretty sure you’re +1 if you are from England fwiw. How about Sunday at noon-1pm my time?
    Jho
    Jho
    I am +1 I fucked up daylight savings my bad, Sunday at that time works perfect yeah
    Finchinator
    I always see your name in tours and shit like that. Big fan.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    thanks man, been playing forever and definitely having fun with it! hope you have fun with it, too :)
    Just wanted to let you know that the set viability rankings thread linked in the VR is outdated.
    Have a nice day.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    thanks we will fix it soonish probs
    Hey, we are matched for the PUPL. When do you got time? For me,it'd be great if we played Monday to Friday. (Timezone: UTC+2)
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    kinda rough bc my thurs and fri are probs busier than other days, but i think thursday at like 9-10pm your time may work? otherwise, i can try wednesday sometime during your evening, too. lmk
    jonago
    jonago
    Yeah perfect! I'll be on 9 PM! :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…