Void
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we are paired for adv cup, when can you play ?
    Void
    Void
    I'm GMT+8, can play most nights mine
    Void
    Void
    So can you play today?
    Sup Void ! We're paired for ROAPL; when do you feel like playing? I'm usually available every afternoon/evening and even at night with +2 GMT.
    Void
    Void
    Anytime your afternoon tmr works
    Emeral
    Emeral
    See you tmr then, I will hit you up
    Emeral
    Emeral
    im on tours so you can find me
    ost r3 when, gmt+8
    Vusty.
    Vusty.
    sry bro, but u missed scheduled time twice. Im gonna call act anyway :(
    Void
    Void
    Well you didn't say when we scheduled that you can only play before 9:30. No problem though, you can take the win
    GaryTheGengar
    GaryTheGengar
    lmao this dude expects his opponent to wait more than half an hour past time without telling him
    Hi, we have to play for dou ssnls. I'm gmt-5 and on Wednesday and Thursday I get home from work at around 5:30 on weekdays and can play from then until 9ish. On Friday night I can stay up a couple hours later if needed. I'm busy on Saturday but on Sunday I have a lot of free time and can almost certainly get it done then if no other time works. When would you like to play?
    wassup, im your opp for ost. im gmt-7 / pacific and usually available on weekday mornings. if you wont be able to play durin those just lmk
    Void
    Void
    Oh shit lol I thought we were playing in an hour. My bad, do you think you can wait? If not I guess I'll find somewhere and play on phone or something
    Noveliss
    Noveliss
    alright
    Noveliss
    Noveliss
    Imma leave in like 30 mins
    Hello, we playin for dpp teamtour, i'm gmt+1, available friday and saturday, thursday too but not after 6pm, when do you wanna play ?
    RUWC BW RU
    im gmt+2 and mostly available after ~5-6pm my time except fri/sat
    add me on discord pls, its easier to schedule there :)
    DnB#4608
    DnB
    DnB
    how does sunday sound? should be online all day. and if not you can just message me on discord whenever youre ready and im online :)
    Void
    Void
    Yeah should be fine
    DnB
    DnB
    just message me when youre rdy to play today, if im not responding here just message me on discord
    RUWC II - Round 1 (Group Stage)
    - I can play every day of the week from 18:00 to 23:00.
    - Sunday my hours are 19:00 to 00:00 .
    - Saturday is impossible for me to play
    - GMT -3
    - I'll be on Overused / Ubers / Pokefrontier rooms on PS with nick CaCaTuA
    - Discord : CaCaTuA#4923

tell me which days you can ^^
    Hey, NU open, I'm EST and can do most evenings as well as some time on the weekend. When are you free?
    Void
    Void
    I'll prob be back late tn and will be pretty exhausted so sat morning yours sounds better.
    Kink
    Kink
    Ready but I’m on my phone so I won’t be online - checking your profile periodically (about every 10 minutes).
    Void
    Void
    I'll be getting on now
    nu open, gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm and on mornings except sun and tues from 9am. let's set a time when we can play
    feen
    feen
    im on
    Void
    Void
    I went for my lunch break, will you still be on in 20 or so min?

Or if not since apparently we have time, tonight at 9 urs also works
    feen
    feen
    im on main, just pm me when u get on
    gs lc r1
    when ?
    i'm +2 bro
    StepC
    StepC
    u claim act in r1 lc open lol ? good job bro
    Void
    Void
    I messaged you at 3pm and you didn't answer until after 4pm. I don't know if you misunderstood something, but I asked if you can play at 3pm, not before 3pm, and you said yes.
    Void
    Void
    Unfortunately today is the deadline, and like you said before, I also have commitments so I can't play until tomorrow which is too late. So I have to claim act otherwise they will coinflip. It's not my fault that you said 3pm works when you actually had to leave at 3pm.
    Ru open when? GMT+2 here
    Corckscrew
    Corckscrew
    Saturday night your time works
    Void
    Void
    we should prob schedule a proper time to make sure it gets done. i'm not really free today, i might be able to play later but i can't guarantee. if i can't we can do sometime next week (deadline is next sunday), i'm free most weekday nights mine other than tuesday, weekend nights probably work too but i'll have to confirm later.
    Void
    Void
    my discord is Void#7627 if you want to add me, i'll probably respond faster if you message me there
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…