D2TheW
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey when do you want to play for 2v2, mubs wants us to get it done by tomorrow, I’m GMT -6, available pretty much every time today
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Yeah I meant to message you I've been kinda busy. I can play now if you're still available. If not I'm GMT+0 and am typically available after 6 in the evenings
    IBM
    I’m on rn
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    What's your PS name
    Hey, any chance you've scheduled with explodingdonkey?
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    We've been in touch and I'm hoping to get it done today. Are timezones are 5 hours apart which is a pain but we're getting there. Btw the double elimination thing, does that mean he has to beat me in two bo3s and I just have to beat him in one yeah?
    Mubs
    Mubs
    Yeah.
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Grand
    Sup dude when shall we play am ET prefer playing wednesday
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    That's 2:15 am here. Honestly, I'll probably be awake but if there's any way to do it a bit earlier I'd appreciate it. If not, I suppose I'll manage. Just send me a challenge on ROM.
    OM
    OM
    oh christ how's 4:15pm EST
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Yeah that should work. My PS name is Death2thewest btw not D2TheW so use that name to challenge me on PS
    What's your main account on PS, mate? I see you posting a bit in 1v1, but can't place the name
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Death2thewest I'm on the 1v1 ladder pretty frequently, usually around 1600s. Death2thewest (originally Deathtothewest but someone took that cos I forgot to register it) is a dumb inside joke between me and my mates who got me into PS. I don't want to make a new account cos I've got a lot of elo on this ladder and MnM at times so I stick with it but I prefer D2TheW
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Also people keep getting annoyed with my name and I've received some pretty funny threats from some sad people so I prefer D2TheW anywhere else
    if you really want to discuss about the golbat thing farther, i invite you to join the nfe discord server
    D2TheW
    D2TheW
    Ok thanks. I don't actually use discord rn but I was planning on starting anyway so I might as well
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…