DeepBlueC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congratulations!
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Wow this is a nice surprise; I really wasn't aware that I could get a badge for this work haha. Thanks for inviting me to the team man, couldn't have gotten this without you.
    Excal
    Excal
    My pleasure, we're lucky to have you :)
    hey NUPL when? I'm gmt -4, can do nights starting around now during the week (not tomorrow), or on the weekend.
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Let's push for the weekend around 4 PM GMT-4. Saturday or Sunday, whichever you prefer.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Saturday
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    I think the rules said that you need play at least one game before June 2nd or so, otherwise you'll be subbed out. So, it'd best if you could try to play one game before that specific time.
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    if the TDs decide that i've not been diligent enough in scheduling that's their prerogative, i'm happy to accommodate you not playing all your games at the same time
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Appreciate it bro, let's fix it for Saturday (June 8th) at 2 PM EST. If for whatever reason it doesn't work out, we can push it to Sunday at same time.
    Hello, looks like we're paired to play for wcop i should be free from Friday to Sunday after my 8 AM (if i got power) gmt -4 lmk when whould be the best for you to play
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey man, let's try for Saturday (1st June) at around 2 PM GMT-4. If Saturday doesn't work out for whichever reason, I am available on Sunday (2nd June) same time.
    Lycans
    Lycans
    those times sounds fine to me.
    Hello ! It seems we have to face each other once again :eyes:
    Would you like to play next Monday ?
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey man, weekdays are too hectic for me. Since we have to play before Sunday June 2nd, let's aim for Friday (31st May). I'm EST (GMT-4), and I can make myself available at a time between 11 AM EST till 5 PM EST if you can provide me with a specific time.
    Christos
    Christos
    I don't think I will be able to play past 12 PM EST, so 11 AM EST should be fine. I will make sure to inform you in advance if anything changes.
    when would you like to play for nupl? im gmt-7, i cant play early mornings & this week might be shaky for me. i can't play wednesday cause i have to play stour poffs, and i have a flight friday and i return monday. if you could play tues/thursday that'd be perfect
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Let's do Thursday man. I'm GMT-4, and I'd prefer playing around 4 PM my time, which would be 1 PM for you. Does that sound good?
    ima
    ima
    Hey, yeah that sounds good to me
    When do you wanna play for wcop qualifiers? Im gmt +2
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey man, I'm GMT-4. I'd prefer to play on Sunday around 12 PM or after, which would be from 6 PM onward for you.
    Drud
    10pm my time on sunday?
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    That should be fine man, I'll see you then.
    When do you wanna play for NUPL? GMT +1, can play after 5pm on weekdays, all day Sat, and Sunday evening
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    How does Thursday 9 PM GMT+1 work for you? I'm GMT-4.
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    that's fine
    hi, when would you like to play for spl? i'm gmt+8 and generally free nights mine
    Void
    Void
    i might have something on saturday night, so not sure if that works, i'll get back to you on that. if i'm not free then we can do sunday instead.
    Void
    Void
    looks like saturday night doesn't work, so let's do sunday 10pm gmt+8
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Sure, see you then man!
    Hey, when do you want to play for spl? My timezone is gmt+1, would prefer friday or saturday, but can do sunday as well if necessary
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey man, Saturday works best for me. I'm GMT-5, and I'd prefer playing anytime from 10 AM - 5 PM GMT-5, which would be 4 PM till 11 PM for you. If that's alright with you, let's fix a time, if not let me know what works for you.
    Jimmy Turtwig
    Jimmy Turtwig
    Ok, how about saturday 4 pm est?
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    That works for me man, I'll see you then!
    Yo, when would you like to play for R10 of DPP Seas ? Personally i prefer weekend, i'm GMT+1
    gmt-5 here, would prefer to play tuesday or wednesday night if possible. if not, lmk when else works, probs cant do sunday and friday is tough
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey man, how does Tuesday 9 PM GMT-5 sound to you?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    probably works, just shoot me a vm around then/whenever you are on beforehand to make sure, gl
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Same man, I'll keep a reminder.
    When would you like to SPL? I'm GMT+1 and almost any of my nights work! Sunday may work for both of us (:
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Hey man, I'm GMT-5. Given that you're mostly free on nights, I think we'd be better off playing sometime from 3-5 PM GMT-5, on either of Saturday or Sunday. Let me know if that works for you.
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Sure! Sunday about 5PM GMT-5 works!
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    I'll see you then man, take care!
    yo we play for dpp ou global r4. my timezone is gmt+3 so i am 7 hours ahead. let me know when you want to get this done.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    saturday is the only day i cant play before 11pm gmt+3. any other times you could play? i am fine doing 11pm-1am my time on saturday/sunday night though
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Sunday 8 PM GMT+3?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    around that time should work yeah. i will be online from 9am gmt-4 onwards so feel free to message me on sunday whenever you can play :p
    dpp global tour, gmt+5:30 and free most evenings but would prefer to play between 10 pm and 11 pm if possible
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    I'm GMT-4, so there's a 9.5 hr gap, so let's do 11 PM your time on Friday?
    Dharma
    Dharma
    should work
    would you be able to play for wcop sometime between next monday to thursday? i'm gmt+8 and fairly flexible on those days.
    Hello ! We're playing for the wcop, when would you like to play ? I'd prefer to play next week, around the weekend. My timezone is gmt+3.
    Christos
    Christos
    It seems fine. If anything unexpected comes up and I can't make it, I'll make sure to have you informed earlier. See you next Sunday then ;)
    Christos
    Christos
    Hello, it seems I won't be able to play today due to real-life commitments :/ What about Wednesday evening ?
    DeepBlueC
    DeepBlueC
    Sure, Wednesday same time works for me. Hope everything is alright irl.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…