BlackoutSLM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, if you're still interested in that Ultra/Luxury ball Hippo in gen 6, I can do it for you BUT:

1) It would be from an emulator file of BW/BW2
    2) It would be an injected dream world pokemon

So it would be legal, not legitimate (not genned or hacked though). I can RNG its IVs and nature and show you screenshots. It just depends if you're okay with the above. If not, I understand, just thought I'd offer to help.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    I don't mind. It is for a personal breeding project.
    No need to RNG the IVs.

Thank you for getting it. Anything you're looking for in exchange?
    Vindicator
    Sorry I didn’t get a notification for this, just checked now.

Do you have any non-injected, RNG’d event Pokémon? Doesn’t matter which. If not, maybe I’ll ask for a small favour in the future.

Do you have a preference on nature?
    Vindicator
    Also just VM/PM me so I don’t forget, I’ll get the hippo sometime today (EST time, NA)
    Hello, I just have to run some errands for 10 minutes but after that I'll be checking my game to see if I can catch you in time!
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Enjoy! It has 4 egg moves and an IV spread of 31/x/x/31/31/31.
    Kaley Obsidia
    Kaley Obsidia
    Thank you ^.~ You're helping me make the team I always wanted as a child.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    If you need any more pokemon, just let me know and i'll see if i can help :)
    hi! do you still want to trade your shiny spiritomb?
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Yes. Sorry for not replying sooner.
    I haven't been able to play lately and i still need to find a cloner.
    Thanks for being able to help me with the Battle Agency. I'll add your FC, let me know when you can get online. Don't worry too much about what Pokémon you have currently selected, I can always plan my team around it if necessary. And if it isn't too much, could you add the FCs for both of my 3DSes? The info is in my profile. Thanks in advance!
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    IGN is Cheila.
    Suspicious Derivative
    Suspicious Derivative
    Awesome! I saw you online in both of my games and I'll add you to my VIPs. This should help me to win a few more challenges on the way to Grade 50. Thank you so much!
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    NP. I'll also VIP you as i don't have many that play the Agency.
    Hi i saw your post in the q&a wifi thread. I could catch you a phanpy in whatever ball u prefer once my finals are over in 2 weeks. If u still don’t have one by then that is haha.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    I'll let you know if i still need them by then. :)
    Is there anything you're looking for?
    Reisuke
    Reisuke
    No not really. A breedject would be nice but I don’t really care :p
    Hey! We’re paired for Round 1 of the Battle Frontier tourney. I’ll be busy over the weekend, but should be free anytime from Monday-Thursday. My timezone is GMT-4, so just lmk what time works best for you.
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    GG man :)

How do we retrieve the codes for the battle videos?
    Xen
    Xen
    ggs man! Started to panic at the start of that 2nd battle. lol

I'll go ahead and report the results in the thread.
    Xen
    Xen
    You can upload the videos from the PC in plaza. I just did it here, so I'll post them
    Thanks! Are you looking for anything specific? If so, let me know. I'll be online for the rest of the day(around 9 hours)
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    Thanks!
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    Thanks man. I've bred that Seviper in my Alpha Sapphire btw.
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    Yeah, I only have omega ruby and both sun games, so I had no way to catch seviper myself
    I still have your Psyduck in Gen 7. I know this is kind of hard to ask, but could you breed me a Brave Snover with the Clover? I need on for the IC and I have to breed a Glaceon and soft reset a Pheromosa for the competition.
    The Caterpie is ready to trade in my X, I've been sleeping a bunch these last few hours so I should be around for a while tonight. I still have you on my Friend List, so whenever you're ready to go, just look for Smuckem online. (X IGN Smuckem)
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    Copy that, doing the same
    Smuckem
    Smuckem
    Thank you very much, you have made a huge contribution to the Battle Tree Discord!
    BlackoutSLM
    BlackoutSLM
    NP. Thanks for the Caterpie.
    I look foward to see your results in the Battle Tree thread. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…