BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a master of English, famed for your communication skills, renowned as a writer for False Swipe Gaming, are you good sir, responsible for his incredible puns?
    BKC
    BKC
    lmao

yes!
    Hey BKC, Im having fun last few weeks with adv and just made a fun team that has marowak as his lead. I saw so many zapdos leads I wanted to try. It has cm celebi and dd tar since wak forces out skarm pretty much every game. You probably have strong arguments against it, but well could be cool to see your thoughts about it to keep improving and getting fun. https://pokepast.es/378a39da164f0f04
    BKC
    BKC
    marowak is good but isn't at his best as a lead, you're better off holding him back til later in the game. passing agility to him with zapdos or spreading lots of paralysis beforehand will help a lot
    I love your videos man. They inspired me to try out ADV (a lot of fun) . You nay have done this already, but I'd love to see a video on how to figure out someone's last in ADV.
    BKC
    BKC
    thanks man!! I'll consider it, although I have a lot of other stuff lined up atm
    Yo, love your vids btw. Would you be down to do a “How to build ADV stall” sort of video or something like that? There does not seem to be many resources on that elsewhere and ur adv content is top notch so haha.
    Funbot28
    And I might need some sort of help as i a, trying to build my own gen 3 stall and could use some sort of resource haha
    BKC
    BKC
    I'll consider it although it's likelier I just do an adv teambuilding resource as a whole
    one day we'll match in dpp and ill sweep you with sd skarm like i did in 2010
    Enroyalle
    Enroyalle
    but in all seriousness this whole quarantine thing has had me down a rabbit hole and i found your (to my surprise) active yt
    it's an absolute pleasure seeing how your passion for this game is at least as strong as i remember it being a decade ago.
    BKC
    BKC
    I'm pretty sure I never actually lost to sd skarm, even though it did 6-0 stall once rotom was pursuited and everything. nasty plot crobat, on the other hand...

but really, thank you, theepicaipom. I will always remember you as my first dedicated fan. those were the days, weren't they? ps gen 4 wifi is doable again...
    BKC
    BKC
    lmao thanks man. the next vid has already been recorded but for the one after that I'll try to make my own jumpluff team, it's actually pretty good. wrath is more gimmicky but I know a guy who likes him a lot so I'll see
    hey just wanted to say I've really enjoyed your youtube stuff. I don't play Pokemon anymore but been getting the itch to play again from your videos, looking forward to more!
    BKC
    BKC
    I appreciate that man. you'll have something to look forward to every day as long as I'm locked up (meaning the foreseeable future)
    BKC
    BKC
    what inspired this venture out of traditional territory bro? good track though, wasn't sold at first but it really drew me in as it went on
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Bro this song came from nowhere lol, I was listening to kiss from a rose from seal and then bam this came up on my recommended. It was one of those songs that I almost clicked x but like yourself, I was hooked a min into it dude haha
    yo man, when warmup cup? GMT+1 here
    BKC
    BKC
    hey also +1, after the weekend is prob best for me. tried adding you on discord but the tag you have on your prof doesn't work, try adding me @ Kevin#3300
    Ok let’s get this over with. GMT-5, should be available whenever
    BKC
    BKC
    I'm +1, it's easier to find me on discord @ Kevin#3300
    hey i’m your opponent for blametruth’s wifi tournament let me know when you want to battle my time zone is gmt+0
    BKC
    BKC
    what do you believe the best swans album to be
    Harlot
    Harlot
    THE SEER
    Well, we paired for Major League. You know, I'm GMT +1 and I'd like to play Monday or tuesday, evening my time. Let me kno about that.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I should do but I have to work as far as 6.30 pm. Then there is the time to come back home. And it's not so easy for me after a day's work, stay up till midnight. But if you can't play in another time, well...see you at midnight.
    BKC
    BKC
    I'll be waiting in the roa room as long as I'm able to play. if you can't make it by then, I should be on sometime before midnight, like 11:15-11:30 or so
    The Quasar
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…