Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• multi factory we play I'm gmt -5 and my schedule is pretty free this week so just let me know what time you'll be able to play and I'll probably be able to do most anything
    Piapia
    Piapia
    sure take your time
    pyresword
    Do you want to do Friday night at say 10:00pm my timezone? I can likely do other times that night also
    Piapia
    Piapia
    sure that sounds good. see ya then
    we play for multi factory open, I'm gmt+1, when do u want to play
    Alore
    Alore
    wanna play tonight? at about 10pm your time?
    pyresword
    I can do that if that works for you
    Alore
    Alore
    yeah, can we call it for 10:15pm just to be safe, I'll be tied up from 8:15pm til roughly 10pm
    When do you wanna play? Im GMT +5:30. Randbats multi format tour. Oh also I choose tier first right? I lock BSSF
    pyresword
    I am GMT -4. On weekdays I'm typically available from 8:00pm until 1:00am my time (possibly earlier on some days). If that works then let me know what day you want to play, but if not we may have to play on the weekend instead when I'll have more availability.

And yeah I think you go first. So then I'll lock Hackmons and then ban Let's Go Randoms
    pyresword
    Oh I also forgot to say if you see me on Showdown you can message me and see if I'm available. Current Showdown username is "pyresword".
    frostyicelad
    frostyicelad
    i'll ban monotype, so BF, BSSF, AND HC
    Hi I'm due to battle you for the RBTT. I'm on GMT+0, when are you around the battle?
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    I'm afraid that time in the week would be too late for me. I should be around all afternoon my time on both days next weekend so we should probably aim to battle then.
    pyresword
    Hey, I can be on at around 12:00 PM my time (GMT-4) tomorrow afternoon. Does that work? I can do other times also if not--this is just for the sake of picking a specific time.
    Banbadoro
    Banbadoro
    I'm around now for the next few hours.
    rbtt gmt -5 and can play most days, when do you wanna play
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    Tuesday night between like 9:00-10:00 PM (after I eat dinner) seems fine
    pyresword
    Ok sounds good. My current username on Showdown is "Juna Crawford" by the way.
    pyresword
    I didn't see you online tonight. Are you able to do either tomorrow (Wednesday) at around the same time or on the weekend?
    rbtt! gmt -4, I'll be around for a couple hours and most of tomorrow, but lmk what days/times work best for you to be safe
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    *tomorrow/wed oops
    pyresword
    Yeah looking like today isn't going to work. Let's try for either Wednesday night or Saturday. (If Wednesday doesn't end up working then I'll suggest a time for Saturday)
    6Roggenrolas
    6Roggenrolas
    Sounds like a plan- but in an unexpected development my classes were canceled so I'll be around for the next few hours. I imagine you're still busy so it's likely not relevant but just in case
    Hi, I'm your opponent for randbats tour week 2. I'm GMT -2. I've been having some problems with my internet but hopefully everything should be fine by Wednesday
    Mitsuki
    Mitsuki
    Can you do 4PM your time?
    pyresword
    4:00 should also work, so if that's fine with you then let's plan on that.
    Mitsuki
    Mitsuki
    Great. My PS name is Mitsuki so feel free to hit me up if you see me around and is able to battle, otherwise, see you on sat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…