McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• tht like was for ur msg plz dont interpret sarcastically ! ppl r wack.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i didnt interpret it sarcastically but thanks for clarifying just in case :toast:
    GSC Cup when? I should b free 7-12pm your time weekdays and weekend but if you have something else in mind I can see if i can accommodate (im gmt-4)
    Updated Kanto
    7pm-12am*
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    im gonna be a night owl this week ftr, shouldnt be a problem to get this done, i'll get back at you when i can :)
    Yo, we're playing for CPL GSC OU. When would you like to play? I'm free from 16:00 to 20:00 GMT+2.
    Hi paired for OST gmt +1 I can play 6:30pm-9:45 pm, in the weekend I could have more time. I'd like to play asap cuz I dont want to lose a lot of time on this game
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    Next Monday (17th) during that timeframe would be ideal for me. Would that work for you?
    Niko
    Niko
    sure, see ya
    We already talked on discord but since SPL's an official tour, I will also put just in case. We both are GMT+1.
    Do you still want to play either Thursday or Saturday? If so, at which time? Especially if Thursday, I would like to know it not too late.
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    hello, could we please play tomorow? I can get on earlier to play in the late morning, something noon. Would that work? So either noon or 11pm if that works for you.
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    We talked on discord and agreed on playing Sunday "late evening/night" (not a concrete time since I don't know when I will be home, but he said he wouldn't have problems staying up late and waiting for me).
    It's all well and good to not want others to profit off your team building, but ranting to other people that they shouldn't help others? Nah, go fuck yourself.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    yeah you fucking idiot NOOB belgian piece of garbo trash
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    The conclusion you got my thread is exagerated and doesn't represent what I think. I will try to take the time to adress such concern in the thread when I can.
    Hii when can you play for rainbow league? I’m gmt-4
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    ok i will try to be there too, but it can be dicey, what time would work for you (in your timezone)?
    velvet
    velvet
    Any time for Thursday, it’s my day off that day
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    contacted you on discord to play
    when do you want to play for no johns :]
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    i'd like to play today ideally, my discord is Roro#1810, i have some time in the upcoming hour and then between 22:00 and 23:30 my time (gmt+2)
    tomorow won't work and sunday will be iffy, but i should have some time there as well
    Laurel
    Laurel
    We can play today from 22:00 to 23:00
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Im on
    Hello, we are paired for NU Open. I'm GMT -4 and can play everyday between 6:30 PM - 12:00 AM my time, or on the weekend (quite flexible).
    The Gunner
    The Gunner
    Unfortunately, I can’t because I work until then. At some days I come back from work around 5:00 PM and we can play then. I suppose I can message you if I reach early?
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    5 PM is 11 PM my time, i should be on discord at that time any day but wednesday and sunday
    The Gunner
    The Gunner
    All right I’ll message you then — could possibly be today.
    Congratulations! I left discord for a bit because of Fire Emblem but I watched the last few replays and you played like a champ.
    McMeghan
    McMeghan
    thanks a lot legacy brother :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…