Plas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nfepl gmt+1 when do you wanna play?
    Jett
    Jett
    I'm kinda busy Sunday evening :/. I can play pretty much any time between 11am and 5pm on Sunday.
    Plas
    Plas
    That's fine. You free your evening saturday? like your 10 pm kinda range?
    Jett
    Jett
    that works for me
    Hey, when wanna play for adv championship? Im gmt +2
    Plas
    Plas
    yo. my schedule is kinda on/off atm. when are you available? im -4
    Melle2402
    Melle2402
    I can only play pretty late my time. After midnight
    Plas
    Plas
    if you're tryna go like saturday your 2 am?
    hey, its us for pspl. tryna play today? otherwise, I'm available every day except tomorrow after 4pm EDT
    Plas
    Plas
    heyo. I'll be around saturday most of the day. if you wanna do like 5 pm edt?
    Boat
    Boat
    yea that'll work. also im around all night if you want to play tonight
    Plas
    Plas
    sounds good ye. If I miss the 5 I'll be around like 8-11 pm
    Hey, ca you play Sunday for OMPL? GMT +2 here, mostly available between 3 and 7:PM and between 9 and 11 PM my time
    Plas
    Plas
    ok cool I was asking jordan bout it earlier. ye sunday would be tight. lets say your 10 pm?
    when do u want to play for lcpl.
    Im +9
    Endal
    If u still wanna play wanna play around the time u were on yday? If not u can take act. I just wanna play lol
    Plas
    Plas
    I'd like to play but I've got an interview tomorrow and hanging w/ a friend and not sure how that's gonna work out w/ +9 time. If I'm on or know Ill be on and like its a reasonable hour, I'll let you know beforehand if I do know and I'm super down to play cuz ye getting the act is dumby lame
    Endal
    yeh thats cool. and no prob, my fault for missing time
    Give me a win or I send you to gulag.
    Plas
    Plas
    send me i fucking dare you horse
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Play me Friday at a time that is not awful for me, aka before 5pm EST
    Plas
    Plas
    sorry, my stepsis said we can only play on saturday at that time. (I'm gonna be busy w/ her on friday [she's hot])
    Yo, we're matched for PSPL, when ya wanna play (US EST aka GMT -4)
    Plas
    Plas
    hey. im also est. im free most nights like 6 pm and later and not tryna john so lmk what works w/ you
    Hello there, we have to play for ompl. I am available all the days after 1/2 pm gmt +2 let me know
    Plas
    Plas
    oh shit, what's good. if you're down to do sunday your 5 pm would be cool
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Okok
    Hey can you do sometime on sunday for dpp cup? I'll be pretty free anytime after my 3pm
    Plas
    Plas
    sunday works ye. I'm free like anytime afternoon est
    Mako
    Mako
    I'll be on stours from now
    Yo my man long time no speak. OMPL when? GMT -4 and would like to play sometime maybe in between this Thursday to Saturday ish.
    Hi, we're paired for ADV Cup R2. I'm GMT-5 and usually available from 12 PM - 2 AM. I am not available on Friday from 12 PM - 3 PM. Let me know what works for you and have a nice day!
    OMPL week 1. I have exams this week so I would prefer to play friday or saturday, but any day after thursday is best. Im EST, p much any time should work, just let me know what works best for you and we can work around that
    Plas
    Plas
    heyo sorry for delay. I'm still workin weeks atm. Saturday would be perfect and im also est so I'll prolly find you around. We can schedule though for say like 7 pm? and if we see each other earlier n we're ready we can duke it out?
    Betathunder
    Betathunder
    sounds good to me! :)
    Yo, can you play right now for rby cup. Otherwise most evenings +2 work for me!
    hey when play for lc old gens tour. gmt-4
    Plas
    Plas
    heyo you free weekend? believe we schedule for today in pm but no way that's happening now. weekend im free just about whenever from like 12 pm-12 am. I'm -4 too
    Meta
    Meta
    Ye sure let’s do like 4 pm Saturday
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…