Expulso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play for mono crown tundra cup, i'll be unavailable 8:30am-2pm on weekdays due to school but free for almost any other time, especially on the weekends. I'm also p sure you have a discord, so if you would like to contact me at Cozy Stones#2893 that would be nice
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Hi RottenInfernape, I can do Friday @ 5 PM gmt-6 or any time on the weekend. What would you prefer?
    Rotten
    Both times work, let's do friday
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Sounds good
    hello sir I am just a single falink and I have lost my friends, if you could help me find them I would be very grateful. all I need is your credit card number, the three digits on the back, and the expiration month and year. thanks in advance
    gum
    gum
    thanks!!
    gum
    gum
    gorex
    gorex
    oh damn it would appear i missed the credit card number, it is xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx, same logic applies here aha... i wish you the best of luck
    hello sir I am just a single falink and I have lost my friends, if you could help me find them I would be very grateful. all I need is your credit card number, the three digits on the back, and the expiration month and year. thanks in advance
    gorex
    gorex
    hello falink of the singular variant, i have no issue providing you with my credit card details. my svc is xxx, and the expiration date is xx/xx. im sure if you are desperate to reunite with ur other falinks, the power of togetherness will help you figure out the details i just provided, aha...
    sensei axew
    sensei axew
    omg thank you :pleading_face:
    gorex
    gorex
    oh damn it would appear i missed the credit card number, it is xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx, same logic applies here aha... i wish you the best of luck
    when do u wanna play for TPP ?GMt+5:30 can play most of the day till 1am my time
    Expulso
    Expulso
    hey, sorry, can we do like 2pm gmt-5 sunday?

that should be 12:30am your time, pls lmk if that doesnt work
    ToastedBunzzz02
    ToastedBunzzz02
    Yeah I could do that
    Expulso
    Expulso
    Im on stours
    There's a large error in the UU circuit spreadsheet. All of the old gen cups this year had this note:
    /!\ Only the playoffs phase at the end of the 6 separate Cups (USM, ORAS, BW, DPP, ADV, and GSC) will grant UU Tournament Circuit points (on a basis that will be adapted to the number of entries).
    Accel
    Accel
    Regardless of any oversights, the point tallies from each uu circuit tournament have remained the same for a few years now. This covers the "issue" of cup winners and runner ups receiving points. You may send the forum mod team a formal request to change our decision, but it won't change because we believe it is best to maintain the points system that has sufficiently worked out for the community in past years.
    pokemonisfun
    Again thank you for the message. I will appreciate it in the future if you don’t immediately shoot my idea down, contrary to the guidelines set out by the UU Feedback team which promised to take all suggestions seriously.
    Accel
    Accel
    We took it seriously, discussed it, and chose to stick with the status quo. Thanks for reaching out, and I hope that you don't take this dismissal personally.
    I am a reuniclus and I have big green arms. If you don’t repost this on 10 other walls I’ll Calm Mind on your passive Pokemon and sweep your UU stall teams.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…