SMB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey SMB when do you want to play for RBY circuit finals? i'm gmt+1 and available during my evenings (8pm -1/2am) you can also add me on discord it'll be easier to catch me if you prefere Louna#0245
    SMB
    SMB
    hi, things might change because of christmas etc but we could tentatively schedule for weekend 8pm +1? idm if we play either saturday or sunday
    Louna
    Louna
    yeah that'll works, lets say saturday so we still have sunday as a backup in case something happens on either side?
    SMB
    SMB
    okay sounds good :blobthumbsup:
    Hi, I'm your rival in the uber doubles tournament, when can you play? I'm generally available after 12pm GMT -5
    Hey, when do you want to play for duu? I'm GMT+11. I probably can't play Sunday. I could play after DWCOP on Saturday (~10pm) or at most times on Monday/Tuesday.
    SMB
    SMB
    tuesday should be fine but idk if i'll be able to play on my morning yet, probably the earliest i can play is 12:30pm my time (gmt +1), which should be 10:30pm your time?
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    Sounds good, see you then.
    What up, we are opps for RBY Champs. I'm +11, good to fight during the day Fri/Sun and also most nights. When's good?

Also could we please play with Counter banned for both of us?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Too easy, lmk when is good for you. My availability should be largely the same
    SMB
    SMB
    Sunday 12 pm GMT +1 / 10 pm GMT +11?
    Ortheore
    Ortheore
    Yeah that works for me. Cya then
    Hello we're paired for the DLT top 16
    I'm free Friday from 6pm to 9pm (gmt+2) and all weekend (but not after 9pm if possible)
    Let me know what is the best for you
    SMB
    SMB
    hi, is Sunday 6pm +2 fine?
    Givrix
    Givrix
    sure let's do this
    Hi SMB, when would you like to play our RBY SSNL match? I am GMT -4 and either Saturday or Sunday would work best for me, but if that's no good I could try to find time to play before then. Let me know what works for you.
    Rby OU ssnls gmt-4 unable to play weekend due to work schedule, so if Thursday dont work then we need an extension.
    rby ou when? gmt+2
    SMB
    SMB
    Next weekend or in 2 weekends? Gmt +2 too
    ACII
    ACII
    next weekend should work
    we play for the dou xy classic. im gmt -4 available weekdays after 6pm and all weekend.
    SMB
    SMB
    let's play on weekend then since 6pm your time is kinda late for me. On weekend I should be free anytime before 8pm gmt +2
    Grandmas Cookin
    Grandmas Cookin
    does sunday at 6pm your time work?
    SMB
    SMB
    yes that should work
    gmt -7 when play
    SMB
    SMB
    what times work for you on weekend? gmt +2
    deoxys speed
    deoxys speed
    im free pretty much all saturday sunday I have work. how about 8am for me sat that should be 5pm for you?
    SMB
    SMB
    Okay that should work
    RBY Global, when do u wanna play? I'm GMT-3, and tend to get available by afternoon and mostly at night.
    My discord is Pedrock#3601, feel free to contact me there.
    yo, wanna play on 8 pm thursday, gmt +2
    SMB
    SMB
    Sure, 30 minutes later would work better for me if you can make it tho !_!
    Fran
    Fran
    kk 8:30 works
    SMB
    SMB
    online rn
    Heyah
    When do you wanna play for BLT? I prefer to play this weekend. GMT+2 btw
    SMB
    SMB
    something came up and i won't be at home at the time we scheduled, do you mind playing a few hours later? like 8pm or so?
    Sificon
    Sificon
    nah, no problem ^^ I'll probably be online during that time anyways
    SMB
    SMB
    alright, thank you!
    when do u wanna play blt? im gmt-5, saturday is probably best for me
    SMB
    SMB
    hmm what times would work for you on saturday, I have quite a few games already scheduled. On sunday I should be free pretty much all day as long as it's not too late so I can accommodate to your schedule. I'm GMT +2
    Shadowmonstr7
    Shadowmonstr7
    I could do anytime Saturday. On Sunday I’m busy in the morning and afternoon so I probably couldn’t play until after 4 my time
    SMB
    SMB
    Okay 4 pm your time on Sunday should work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…