Void
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dpp cup down to play rn or most other days after 3/4 pm gmt -4. Could also do any time next thursday.
    Vulpix03
    just an fyi i have to leave at my 12:30pm thursday, so if we could o closer to the 11am mark that would be appreciated
    Void
    Void
    we can start earlier if u want as well
    Vulpix03
    i'll be on main as "sister pix" whenever you are ready
    Hey BWPL. I'm GMT-4. Do you think you might be able to play during the week (or possibly Saturday morning for you)? I will be out of town this weekend, but I can probably find a time over the weekend if necessary. I see you are +8, so 12 hour difference. The easiest time for me that might also work for you would be during my night between 9 PM and 1 AM. I should be able to do that most nights.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    ok. some time after 9 PM my time until the deadline, so that's a 3 hour window til the deadline.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    hi I'm back from dinner. can play whenever.
    Void
    Void
    Getting on stours now
    Hi we have to play for vgcpl this week, I'm GMT+2 and should be free pretty much all this weekend so if you have a preference for time lmk
    Void
    Void
    hey, i'm gmt+8. sometime my night tmr should be good, how about 10pm mine / 4pm yours?
    RdmH3
    RdmH3
    should work ! see you then
    Void
    Void
    hey, i'm on ps main as void. ready to go anytime
    Hey, we're paired for RCoP. I'm GMT+10 and weekends are my preference. What's your availability like?
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Perfect, see you then!
    Void
    Void
    lmk if u get on a bit earlier and wanna get it done, i'll be on stours from now
    Stallion
    Stallion
    I'm down to play early. I'll come join smogtours shortly.
    doubles ost, I’m gmt -5 when are you available?
    Void
    Void
    I’ll prob be on closer to 11pm just fyi. If by any chance you can do sometime on the weekend instead (I’m free pretty much anytime), that would be a lot better for me, but if u can’t or don’t want to reschedule all good, I’ll be on before 11 in that case
    crucify
    crucify
    i would prefer to get this done today if at all possible
    Void
    Void
    im on stours now, ready whenever
    Hey, we play for the official doubles tournament. I'm gmt -4 and can play fri/sat/sun evenings/nights. I see you're gmt +8 - I don't mind playing really late at night (till like 2 am my time) so lmk what would work best for you
    Void
    Void
    Uh well i gotta claim act to avoid a coinflip for now. If ur available one of my weekday nights we could go for an extension
    spatula
    spatula
    Nah it's fine, it's my fault I forgot
    spatula
    spatula
    Take the W sorry about that
    Hello there we have to play for upl, i am GMT +3 and i can play anytime in the afternoon/evening
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    I mean i can
    Void
    Void
    Would be great if u could, i have something going on now irl and would be a lot better to play in 2h instead
    Terracotta
    Terracotta
    Just for the profile pic i am gonna let this go . Joke do all the things but please tag me on discord when u ready
    lc open -4

im free after noon tomorrow and satruday and im free after like 6pm on sunday. lmk what works for you
    Void
    Void
    It might be tough to fit this one in as I need to go in early than expected to work today. I can either try and play a bit later or we can ask for an extension ig
    snaga
    snaga
    yeah an extension wont work. Im busy during the week with work and i tried this whole weekend to get this series done while u no showed twice. I"ll be on for a bit longer but im calling act when i dip
    Void
    Void
    Up to u bro, idc abt slam too much. I suggested an extension since u mentioned it before, but if u want to take the act win go ahead, ur well within ur rights to do so
    hey we're paired for lc open, i can play at the following times (gmt -4):

tomorrow (thursday) from 12 pm - 6 pm, and then from 9 pm - 11 pm
    friday from 3 pm - 6 pm, and then from 9 pm - 11 pm
    sunday from 4 pm - 6 pm

would prefer some time for tomorrow, lmk what works
    Void
    Void
    Does 9-11pm mean 11pm is fine? I'm gmt+8 and pretty much all these times don't work for me because I'd be either at work or sleeping. Only real time that could work is your friday night/my sat morning, but i have something to attend on sat morning and i don't think i can commit to any earlier than 11am mine/11pm yours. So if you're cool with that we can play then
    Accel
    Accel
    sure, 11 am on Saturday (your time) should be fine
    Accel
    Accel
    take the win, got too much going on
    NU Open r3, free Thursday around 7pm or weekends around noon Eastern Time.
    Kink
    Kink
    I'll try my best, I'm watching my kid all afternoon, can you get on sooner?
    Kink
    Kink
    sorry my guy, I waited until your requested time and you're still not here... don't have time to finish this anymore - gl in rest and hope we can make up for this one down the road
    Void
    Void
    Yeah my b, take the win
    hi im +2, ru open, when do u want to play?
    Void
    Void
    Actually I will be able to do today (thursday) same time, probably won’t be free on friday
    Algeria
    Algeria
    I don't really know if I'll be able to play at 4pm exactly though, might be a little late.
    Algeria
    Algeria
    I'm on as algeria
    when do u want to play for pu open. my timezone is gmt-7, would prefer to play on weekend
    maroon
    maroon
    Uh 10pm should work for me at night, I'll lyk if something changes
    maroon
    maroon
    Might be 30 mins to 1 hr late
    maroon
    maroon
    Contact me on discord to reschedule. @maroon#1999
    UU Open, GMT -5, what time do you mean by weekend nights for you? If you’re talking like 10 or 11 pm that would be perfect. If not let me know and we can figure it out.
    RU grand slam when you avail
    Void
    Void
    Sorry for the late reply, I'm gmt+8 and usually free my nights. One of my weekend nights would probably be best, but if that doesn't work lmk when you're available and I'll see what I can do.
    hey when do you want to play for uu open, i'm gmt+11
    Void
    Void
    Sry man, I'm still at work and I really don't know when I'll be back. I'm quite free on the weekend though, lmk what time works for you sat/sun, I should be able to make whatever it is
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Sunday night mine like 11 should be good
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    on main
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…