LBDC
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Bonsoir, quand tu vais jouer pour le WC de 1v1? Je prefere mardi le 20th juillet. Nous avons le même région de temps.
    LBDC
    LBDC
    En fait, je ne suis pas sûr à 100% si je pourrais être là à 20h30. Plus tôt sinon? Par exemple, je peux jouer à 18h
    TheShadowClaw
    TheShadowClaw
    Est 19h ok?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Oui, ça devrait l'être
    Hey, I'm your round 1 opponent for the AAA Seasonal. I'm not sure what time zone you are, but I'm GMT-5. The best windows for me this week are Thursday or Friday between 12:00 and 16:00, but if those don't work for you we can figure something else out.
    UT
    UT
    14:00 works great, did you prefer tomorrow or Friday?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Let's try to play tomorrow, so we have friday as backup
    UT
    UT
    Sounds great, see you tomorrow on main at 14:00 GMT-5
    wcop, gmt-4, prefer evenings and night (including your mornings), lets play second week
    LBDC
    LBDC
    uuhh actually I'm kinda tired today and I'm not sure if I could play at the scheduled time. Does same time Thurday is good?
    Boat
    Boat
    yep, no worries
    Boat
    Boat
    on main, ready whenever
    Hey, we are matched up for the BH seasonal. I already planned with Aethernum(on discord so not officially) on Saturday night at 9(+2 GMT) This is pretty much the only time I am available now, I can also move it a bit earlier or later but I am not able to play any other time this weekend so I hope this works for you as well
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Saturday 9pm GMT+2 should work! I can do about 15 minutes earlier and I'll be good to play until 11pm so should be good. Same timezone and stuff
    Ivar57
    Ivar57
    Great, I'll be online as Ivar57. Just let me know when you are ready
    Hon hon hon we play for PSPL, GMT -4 and I prefer the weekend if possible. Are you free 3pm my time either Saturday or Sunday?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    niice
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Hey, something came up and I'd really prefer avoid playing today. As I have another match at this time (OMPL w1) would you free earlier / later than 3pm your time?
    Fragments
    Fragments
    Tbh today is kinda iffy for me too, do you wanna just reschedule for tomorrow? I think actually a bit later, like 4pm tomorrow would work well, does that work for you?
    ah bonjour lbdc, we r playing for pokemon showdown premier league, in the 1v1 slot. im gmt-5, and im generally not busy in the mornings and the late nights, when would you like to play?
    Digital Love :heart:
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Last night, I had a dream about you
    In this dream, I'm dancing right beside you
    And it looked like everyone was having fun
    That kind of feeling, I've waited so long

Don't stop, come a little closer
    As we jam, the rhythm gets stronger
    There's nothing wrong with just a little, little fun
    We were dancing all night long
    LBDC
    LBDC
    The time is right to put my arms around you
    You're feeling right
    You wrap your arms around too
    But suddenly, I feel the shining sun
    Before I knew it, this dream was all gone

Ooh, I don't know what to do
    About this dream and you
    I wish this dream comes true

Ooh, I don't know what to do
    About this dream and you
    We'll make this dream come true

Why don't you play the game?
    Why don't you play the game?
    Gman
    Gman
    Hype pour le prochain post :heart:
    Hi, we gotta play for this one team tour thing, when are u available this week, I believe we're in the same timezone (dutch here)
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Does we could play this weekend? Should be pretty free then
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    Here Comes Team Charm!
    Weekend seems fine, how's Sunday afternoon (4 or 5 'o clock)?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    4pm sounds good, see you then!
    hey we gotta play for oras cup. I’m gmt+10 and this week, can play tomorrow 7am-4pm, my Wednesday or Thursday morning around 7am, Wednesday evening 7pm - 11pm, Friday 10am - noon or Sunday 9am - 11pm. I can also do next Monday morning from 7am - noon my time.
    Excuse me I want a bit of help. Me and my adv opponent decided to play tommorow through vms in PS! I just noticed he has put opponent fled in adv cup R1. Kindly give us an extension for our battle and please don't rule me out of adv cup as I already stated, **I didn't flee**.
    LBDC
    LBDC
    (This was resolved)
    dpp ubers, im gmt -5 when are you available? i can't play thursday or friday this week
    LBDC
    LBDC
    i'm gmt+2; tomorrow, wed, and weekend all should work for me. Let's play tomorrow evening my time?
    crucify
    crucify
    wednesday would work better for me, 7pm good for you?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    seems good!
    I am a raboot, i have a red body and i abuse heavy duty boots. if u don't repost this comment on 10 pages i'll find u in ur ladder games and crit your water types
  • Loading…
  • Loading…