Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi we gotta play for UPL.
    Do you mind if we play on Sunday? I am gonna be busy during weekdays because of exams :/
    I am gmt -6 btw
    Heysup
    Heysup
    dang. This is going to be tough. I can try to wake up extra early on Saturday to make it work and if that doesn't work, if you're here all day sunday i can try to find you but i can't commit to a time, but morning is probably still best. Unfortunately very busy on weekends.
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Aw damn that sucks, but I should be available all day Sunday, so if you like you can pm me on discord (Ayu#0092) and let me know which time can you make it that day.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Should be free in about 2-3 hours.
    When do you want to play NUPL? I am available on Thursday-Sunday around 8pm-11pm GMT +1
    Heysup
    Heysup
    of those times i can do thursday and friday around 8-9 pm your time, 2-3 pm my time. Im gmt -5.
    Glue
    Glue
    Friday sounds good
    Glue
    Glue
    I am on smogon tours if you want to play early
    hey when do you wanna play for nupl: i'm on gmt-3 and mostly available on weekdays from 8pm til midnight my time. i'm also free to play during the weekend p much the whole day. let me know what works for you.
    elodin
    elodin
    i basically work from 10am til 6pm my time every day and have class right after. if you can't do weekend then the best day for me would be wednesday, as i should be free from 7pm til 8h15pm my time.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    ok - so that is around 5 pm my time, that should work for me.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I'll go on stours.
    Dpp gc when? Gmt+2
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Can usually do Monday to Friday GMT-5 9 am to 5 pm. We usually overlap so I'll find you online most likely.
    ADVPL, weekdays are really hard because I work all day, so I’d really prefer weekend. Can do p much any time either day 10am-midnight -4. If not, Friday night after STour can work.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Are we still good on Thursday at 5 pm gmt -5 and 6 pm gmt -4?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Yea I sent this before you messaged me on discord — we are good for that time
    Heysup
    Heysup
    hurray! yahoo!
    when you wanna play for oras, normally i'd rfn but im boutta go sleep so.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    oh sorry didn't see this. I'm on main.
    LBN
    LBN
    ok gimme a moment
    LBN
    LBN
    actually can we just play on smogtours, just wanna stay logged in on this suspect test alt
    Hey Sup, we are paired for dpp ubers, I am GMT+5:30, What time do you prefer?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    monday - friday.
    Helonium
    your 10Am Thursday should do
    Helonium
    Hey man,Some work popped up so ig we might have to reschedule to either 12PM Thursday your time or Saturday 10AM your time, lmk what you prefer
    Hey, when can you play for LC open? I'm gmt+1
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can do generally Monday to Friday 9-5 gmt-5. So presumably your afternoons or evenings.
    Nultiprise
    Nultiprise
    Pm me on discord (if u have) at Multiprise#1173 when u are ready, otherwise I risk forgetting
    Heysup
    Heysup
    can you play now?
    Hey, when would you like to play for LCWS? I'm GMT-4, I should be available Mon, Tue, Thu from 1PM-11PM, and Sunday most of the day.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Will have to be sometime your afternoon. Monday and Thursday works. Let's aim for Monday and Thursday will be back up.
    Acehunter1
    Acehunter1
    How does Monday (today) 1PM GMT-4 sound for you?
    Hey bud I'm your oppo for the dpp circuit. Im gmt +1 and would like to play around 8 pm my time since i work till then. Lmk on which day that could work.
    Hey buddy DPP PU. GMT+9 and can play weekdays 4pm~1am or on Saturday.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i can do 9-5 weekdays gmt -6 so i think we should during your night and my morning?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    How does 9:30am your time on Wednesday sound?
    adv ssnl, im gmt -6 when are you available?
    crucify
    crucify
    can you not play at all this weekend? i wont be able to play tomorrow. if not we can get an extension and play on monday if that works for you
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i may have some time on the weekend but i am not sure when. I can commit to the weekday times, monday would be fine if we can get an extension.
    crucify
    crucify
    alright i asked for an extension for monday, 10am good assuming we get it?
    hi when BW PU cup, -6
    MZ
    MZ
    sorry had something from 6-7. Could do tonight if you're still around but if we're still in the 9-5 period we could try 4pm Wednesday?
    MZ
    MZ
    yn to the wed time?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    4 pm wednesday works
    Yo I just wanted to say: I've been looking at a bunch of ancient threads from up to 10 years ago to make a certan thread, and you were among the few names I saw that still comes here a lot.

I think it's really cool you still come around Smogon, I remember you in gen 4 LC! I think I used... Scarf Wynaut or something weird against you for something? Glad to see not all the old faces I reconize have left!
    Heysup
    Heysup
    boomers on djd's cap server playing dpp lc is a classic time
    Wanna play Wednesday or Thursday night -5, free after 5:30pm
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I’ll get home for 5:30 on Wednesday. If something is wrong for either of us, Thursday can be backup. I should get back between 5:20-5:25 and just need 5 minutes to get my computer on and I’ll be good to go
    Heysup
    Heysup
    sounds good.
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I'm letting you know now that a big accident happened near me and my commute home will take 10 or so more minutes. It is likely I arrive between 5:35 and 5:45 because of this unless the road is re-opened (I have no clue if it will be). You mentioned wanting to play promptly at 5:30 and I do not want to make you wait if you are busy, so would Thursday be better or are you ok doing 10-15 mins later Weds?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…