Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LC Swiss R2, am GMT+2, everyday between 10pm and 11pm works best for me.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    sorry this week has been hectic. Can you play same time today?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    should we try to get an extension? I can probably do tuesday 9 a.m. to around 3:45 pm.
    ZNK2
    ZNK2
    nah juste take the win, been busy irl and won't be able to continue the tour anw
    sry
    hey zupl. -4, sat/sun works best for me, when are you available then?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    It's pretty hard to schedule for me on the weekends, is there any availability during the week? Can do most times between 9 am to 4:00 pm gmt-5.
    hayedenn
    hayedenn
    i can do friday at 5pm -4/4pm -5
    hey! just here to remind you that the replays for the DPP NU Cup are required, so make sure to link them! :D
    Heysup
    Heysup
    oh i didn't see that on the thread. Sorry i didn't save them
    Heysup
    Heysup
    well i did but i hid them and lost them.-.
    roa dpp r3 , gmt +5:30
    Im free thursday 12 pm - 9 pm and rest of days im only free 3 pm - 9 pm , lmk
    Gareeb
    Gareeb
    Bro guests came and now i wont be able to play today. could you do same time tomorrow or day after tomorrow?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    tomorrow yes not the day after
    Gareeb
    Gareeb
    im on smogtours , lets play after hrishoo ends his ssnl game
    Ayy. We're matched up for DPP UU, I'm GMT -4 and available most of the week from noon onwards.
    Weekends are a bit more iffy but can be done.
    Chonkslaught, Chonkslaught2, or Chonkslaught3 on PS.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ok I can do your noon to your 5 or 6 pm most weekdays. I'll be online most of the time. If we can do it today that would be great.
    Steinhauser
    Sure, I'll try to catch you on later today
    yo gsc cup, im -4 and afternoons are usually best for me (around 1pm) im not free tomorrow but any other day is cool. when do you wanna play? im pretty flexible if that time doesnt work
    adv ubers, im -7. when do you want to play?
    Frito
    Frito
    my PS name is Frito135, although im in class until 2:30 -7. can we play at 3pm -7?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    no sorry i am tied up then.
    Frito
    Frito
    okay, ill be around from after 3 till 6pm today and tomorrow ill be free from 10am to noon -7.
    When do you wanna play for DPP UU?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i can play 9 am to 5 pm gmt -5 weekdays
    Ninja
    Ninja
    thursday 11 am your time works for me
    hello when you wanna play for the dpp uu tournament? I'm +2 gmt
    Heysup
    Heysup
    I can do 9 am to 5 pm gmt-5 most weekdays.
    giove97
    giove97
    Saturday at 10pm +2 gmt ?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    sorry, that's not in the range i gave. Can you do that time during the weekdays?
    hy, when do u have time for adv zu?
    does thursday work for you? i think i should be free all day gmt+2
    Heysup
    Heysup
    hey we play for rcop i can do tomorrow- friday 9 am to 5 pm gmt -5 (Generally) so thursday should work your afternoon/evening.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    adv zu > rcop....copy paste..
    hi we are paired for adv ssnl, i'm gmt+2. when do u want to play
    Flawless Nazgul
    Flawless Nazgul
    yeah i know but i can t always play at pokemon right at the exact time, as said it mostly "between". Let s schedule properly : i can play during the next 5 hours. the week end i m free, if u have a small window. if needed we can extend on monday, i will be on vacation so i will be available the whole day
    Flawless Nazgul
    Flawless Nazgul
    and now i m free too
    Flawless Nazgul
    Flawless Nazgul
    i m on SD "Flawless Nazgul"
    lcpl; gmt -7 i work friday morning into an unpredictable hr and starting in the afternoon on weekends. entirely unavailable during work. i also have a final early in the week and therefore would ideally like to play essentially anytime Wednesday and Thursday, or Friday afternoon.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Those times should work for me. Earlier in the week and earlier in the day work for me gmt -5. Should we aim for earlier in the afternoon Wednesday or Thursday?
    Fiend
    Fiend
    thursday might align better with me if that's cool
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Ok sure
    Gsc uu, I’m gmt -5 does Tuesday 10 am my time work for you?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    yes
    Heysup
    Heysup
    on main whenever you're ready. Earlier would be better if you're free.
    hey bud, I saw you got subbed in for UPL, what times work for you? I was gonna play Friday at 6-7pm my time (GMT+3) but I can definitely stretch my time into the super late nights. weekend evenings are a no-go between 8pm-12am if possible but I can do it if we can't figure something else out.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    i can play rfn or tomorrow at around 6-7 your time
    Hi ! We are opponent for DPP ssnl, when do you wanna play ? I'm GMT+2.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    it would be your afternoon. Are you here now?
    Eledyr
    Eledyr
    oh wait nvm, I read tomorrow morning for me. Anytime in the afternoon for me is fine.
    Eledyr
    Eledyr
    Hi ! I'm connected on SD. Don't hesitate to ping me (here and on SD) when you're free !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…