Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Official Doubles Smogon Tour, I can play most days this week, I'm GMT -4
    Human
    Human
    Saturday should be better, after the morning I'm largely free
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Okay, great! Would something like 1 PM GMT-4 Saturday work for you?
    Human
    Human
    I’ll be around soon. Message me on discord Human#8035
    Hey, I’m leaving on a trip saturday so I can play sunday but I’d prefer to do friday if possible

Gmt-7 or w/e west is
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey, good news! I can play today! :D If you aren't available now, no worries at all, and I'm so sorry for the confusion, but if you want to play tonight still, I can!
    lax
    lax
    yeah I'm on now
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Okay, sweet! I'll get on in just a second.
    when are you free to play for seasonal, I'm free all weekend (gmt+1)
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey! So, I can either play today before you go to bed today, or I can play late evening your time tomorrow. Are you able to play at like 11:30 PM your time tomorrow? I know that's really late, but I'm afraid I'll be busy all day tomorrow.
    Tagmouse27
    Yea that's good
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Perfect! Thanks for your flexibility. :) I just got on PS (mc56556 is my username there too) so feel free to challenge anytime!
    hey man we play for pspl, I'm GMT-4, free this weekend due to exams but since it's a bo1 I could try to fit it in evenings Wednesday on, just lmk what works for you
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey, cro! :) Thanks for reaching out! This week is really crazy for me too, but I think Sunday might work best. Could you do like 3 PM your time then?
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    works for me man, see you then!
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Awesome! See you then!
    When do you want to play for DOU SSNL? I'm -5 for scheduling, and prefer weekends, but I can do mornings or late afternoons / evenings on weekdays if necessary.
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Sure! 3:00 PM your time tomorrow should work fine.
    Itchy
    Itchy
    Oki, awesome. I'll see you then!
    Itchy
    Itchy
    You're currently marked as busy on PS!, are you ready to go, or will we need to delay?
    Hey! When's a good time for you to have our PSPL battle? You can also PM me on PS :D
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Hey, sorry for the short notice, but would you be able to play one hour later (3 PM GMT-4) tomorrow, as opposed to 2 PM? I think that would be better so that I won't be running late for our game.
    Swiffix
    Swiffix
    So 10 PM GMT+3, that should be alright.
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.
    Hey, want to play this evening for BW ssnl ? I'm gmt +1 and free from 9pm onward
    hey. i can let u take over my zap analysis if u give me a co-author. will u take over it?
    Iguana
    Iguana
    Oh yeah, of course! :) Thanks!
    wyc2333
    Sry that ew has taken over my zap analysis
    Iguana
    Iguana
    That's okay! Earthworm PMd me on Discord to talk about it. :) Thanks for letting me know, though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…