Legendary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're paired for the random multi format tour, when would you like to play? I'm GMT+2 and available pretty much all the week besides friday evening
    Legendary
    Legendary
    I have good availability tomorrow, I'm GMT -4, so 1-3pm my time okay?
    Lionyx
    Lionyx
    Hmm should be ok yeah, most likely towards 3 your time as I have stuff planned for before that
    Legendary
    Legendary
    Sorry, I was busy with work earlier today and forgot about this. Can we chat via Discord to reschedule? Add me: Legendary!?!#2782
    Rbtt week four. I’m est (-5). When is best for you? Nights/weekends are best for me, but I have an obligation from 2-4 my time on Sunday
    Legendary
    Legendary
    Me too, I'm fairly free those time too. Do you have a Discord? I'm decently responsive on there. If so, add me: Legendary!!!!#2782
    Hey we're paired for RBTT (gen7 rands). I'm EST (GMT -5). What's your timezone and what times work for you? I can't do during the weekdays day times because of job but I can be flexible with other times. What works for you?
    Andy Snype
    Also feel free to add me on disc. Andy Snype#9304
    RBTT. I am gmt +13, the ideal time for me is going to be my Saturday in the morning or early afternoon, which will be Friday afternoon/evening for you.
    Legendary
    Legendary
    Actually, can you do more like 3p/9am? Sorry about that. Btw, what is your Showdown name? Mine is Legendary40.
    Hipmonlee
    Hipmonlee
    Sure thing. And its Kitmonlee
    Legendary
    Legendary
    I'm online now, challenge me anytime you are ready.
    Hi, we're matched up for rbtt; if you have free time like next weekend that'd be ideal. I'm on PST.
    Legendary
    Legendary
    I can do Thursday late. I'm usually up at 11 pm anyways.
    Legendary
    Legendary
    Actually, if you can't do earlier on Thursday, let's do 8:30 pm PST/11:30 pm EST. I just remember I have something ending around 11 pm.
    breh
    breh
    Ok, should work.
    Hey we’re matched up for rbtt finals. When are you available to play? I’m gmt -5
    Legendary
    Legendary
    I'm EST too, I'm Legendary40 on Showdown and am on now and will be for an hour. What is your Smogon username? Otherwise, I'm flexible during Tuesday 11am-4pm.
    odr
    odr
    Tuesday doesn’t work for me. I can try to get on in about 30 min or so. Username on PS is Young Dumb & Woke
    Legendary
    Legendary
    Sure, Let d-d-d-d-duel at 11p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…