Misaka Mikoto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you wanna play? I'm GMT -4, prefer any time after 9:30 pm on the weekend, can do mornings too tho
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    That's completely fine. Anytime on Saturday or Sunday after 9:30 PM is good.
    NOVED
    NOVED
    Ok great. Let's do Sunday at 9:30 pm.
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    Sounds good!
    can you play before the weekend? i’m getting vaccinated then and don’t know how well i’ll be feeling, apparently it knocks you out for a day or something..

i’m gmt+10 (melbourne).
    cant say
    cant say
    yeah last minute game probably works for me. I only have a small window available today and I really want to stream the online competition. haha
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    I see you're getting vaccinated now so I'll be on if you want to play me (such as you deciding to play). If not, I shall be on Sunday night anytime around 10PM to the deadline maybe a bit earlier around 9:30PM! I got vaccinated but it comes down to each individual. At most I had a sore arm and chills lol
    cant say
    cant say
    I feel okay. I'm on showdown if you're around
    ♫ If you're gone, maybe it's time to come home ♫
    ♫ There's an awful lot of breathing room, but I can hardly move ♫
    ♫ If you're gone, hell, baby you need to come home, come home ♫
    ♫ There's a little bit of something me in everything in you ♫
    ☆*・゜゚・*HULA WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE HULA GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO HULA !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    ☆*・゜゚・*HULA WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE HULA GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO HULA !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    nice but you gotta share that on other pages too
    BSPL? I'm GMT -5 and I copied most of this message from earlier. I can play pretty much any reasonable time this weekend
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    Nice, pretty flexible during the weekend. I should be free during the weekend so we can play anytime Saturday or Sunday!
    Moose And Goose
    Moose And Goose
    Saturday 8pm my time sound like a good time to shoot for?
    Bspl Im +1. Any chance you could play Thursday or Friday? Otherwise it would have be sunday or late Saturday like my evenings between 10-1am +1 Im free all day Friday let me know what works
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    It would have to be Saturday or Sunday because until then, I'm not at home on a pc unfortunately
    Cynara
    Gonna be back late sunday, hows 11pm +1?
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    That's should be good with me!
    bspl when? i'm cst and prefer playing weekends
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    Anytime on Sunday 12pm and otherwards is fine
    average fella
    average fella
    i want to shoot for 3 since i'm having lunch with my grandma at about noon and i dont want to rush it.
    BSPL? I'm GMT -5 and I can play any day other than Wednesday, and Thursday before 9pm.
    Moose And Goose
    Moose And Goose
    I'll try to get on around 1pm my time on saturday then.
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    You don't mind if we reschedule to anytime tomorrow afternoon? My sister told me that papa is setting up equipment for the party that's tonight early and he's going to do it at 2, which both our games start so glad she told me earlier this morning. Is that okay with you? Just keeping the window open for both of us
    Moose And Goose
    Moose And Goose
    I won't be able to make any time tomorrow unless it's in the morning because I have to move to college then
    Hi when play BSPL? I'm GMT+10, Saturday or Sunday preferred but can do Friday afternoon if absolutely necessary
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    Anytime during Sunday would be great!
    Lego
    Lego
    Your Sunday or my Sunday lol

Because most of your Sunday is my Monday and I'm very much not available then.

How about 10am my Sunday (8pm your Saturday)?
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    Yeah sure!
    when would you like to play for bspl week 1? gmt+1, mostly available during my evenings (9pm to midnight or so) during the week + saturday, and sunday i should be available all day as long as i'm provided a time to play in advance. would like to play later during the week if possible so i get some time to prepare my team and all that stuff
    Misaka Mikoto
    Misaka Mikoto
    Weekends would be great since we're both available. Would you want to try Sunday?
    Pearl
    Pearl
    sure thing!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…