Riku Sakuraba
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you play sunday 8am gmt-7 for pu gods tour
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Sure, that's 11am for me so I should be able to make that time.
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey, I'm on as Riku Sakuraba when you're ready to play
    Meru
    Meru
    im on as meru i dont see you but just chall me
    ndgs poffs, weekend work? gmt-4, evenings are best but I can be flexible
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey there. Weekend evenings are pretty open for this week. Saturday would need to be after 5 pm EST, but other than that, any time on evening weekends is fair game. What day and time work the best?
    Fc
    Fc
    tomorrow at like 9pm work?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Sure, that works perfectly
    hello, we play for blt. I'm gmt -3. can u play thursday evening?
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey, yes, Thursday evening should be fine for me. Does 7 or 8pm your time sound good?
    juleocesar
    juleocesar
    8 pm looks good, i'll try to get as early as possible
    juleocesar
    juleocesar
    im on rn on main / smogtours whichever u prefer
    when for nduu open? if you're down I'm free rn, but if not I'm gmt-4 and free most days after 3pm my time
    Fc
    Fc
    I would prefer if you could do earlier just to get it done, but if you can't that's probably fine, maybe an hour or so later tho just so it's not right around dinner
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    I do have a little bit of downtime if you want to get it over with right now
    Fc
    Fc
    bet, I'm on tours
    Riku ❤❤❤ NDUU tour. Gmt-7. Available weekends usually.
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hey Keahi <3

Weekends are also good with me. I'm two hours ahead of you. Do you want to do Saturday/Sunday at 4pm your time?
    Keahi
    Keahi
    Sure. Let's do Sunday. If you spot me earlier, hit me up
    Hey Monotype generations, can you play today at something like 7pm gmt+1?
    dunoks
    dunoks
    Are you available tonight? otherwise give me your availability please
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hi Dunoks, I just finished my last errand for the day and I'm available now if you're currently online. If not, then I'm in GMT-5. then I'm available around about the same time you offered (10pm GMT+1) throughout the week.
    dunoks
    dunoks
    yes i can play now, i'm on main as dunoks
    yoo, we are paired for mono gens, when are you up? gmt -3, if possible lets do it asap
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Oh, I thought I was out of the tourney lol I agree. Let's do it asap. You're 2 hours ahead of me, and I'm usually on SD from 3pm EST onwards, but Wednesday I'll be unavailable until about 6pm EST. Any day is really fine with me. If you're on and want to get it over with, I have no complaints. If you want to go a bit later in the week, I'm fine with that too. Lmk what day/time works best.
    juleocesar
    juleocesar
    yeah. i want to do asap bc i will be likely unavailable at weekends and also wednesday (same as u lol). if u can play tomorrow 7~10 pm my time (which means 5~8 pm ur time) that would be great
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Sure, I can make that time tmrw
    hi we play for natdex monopl bo3 im gmt -5. list some times so i can let you know if i can play whatever times you chose.
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Hi, we're the same timezone so that makes things easy. The best days for me would probably be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm available after 1pm EST or 3pm EST. If evenings are preferable, I'm mostly available around 6/7pm EST onwards. Let me know what works the best for you.
    Maskun
    Maskun
    let's do sometime in the evening 6/7pm est onwards on friday! sometime during the night will do
    Riku Sakuraba
    Riku Sakuraba
    Alright, I will see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…