Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi zarel!!its me again u still owe me that favor! im calling it in rn!! give me global mod on wlr carti on ps! ty bestfrien
    I have a question? What motivated you to create a Pokemon battle simulator in the first place? Cuz because of you. I am able to longer my love for pokemon and I can also play Pokemon even without a fancy-looking switch because we are poor. Thank you!!
    Hey there, mb for asking a question this way if I'm not supposed to: is there any possible reason as to why I cannot paste links on PS whilst using my phone? Is there a setting I'm missing?

Many thanks, also for your continued work on the server.
    Politoad
    Politoad
    Additionally: I only can't paste links (i.e battle links). Text is fine.
    Hey Zarel. I have a question. I'm not sure if you're the right person to ask and I'm not sure if there's something like this already. But would it be possible to add a format that is pure AG and Pure AG Mixed Mega(also an explanation? I'm kind of a newbie) not locked Gen? Pure AG being you can use Mega Evolutions, Z Moves, and D/G-max(obviously not at the same time) in one mode.
    Fruzudreel
    Fruzudreel
    I had to dumb this down a lot thanks to the character limit TwT. I was trying to sound smart in asking but couldn't
    i don’t have that av anymore again???
    Zarel
    Zarel
    What av? I see two avs on your account.
    Meru
    Meru
    The meru avatar doesn't work on smogtours for some reason
    Meru
    Meru
    explain that one sis
    I wish to become a driver for custom avatar
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You don't ask to become one, you have to be recognized as a good user by being a good user. In practice, intentionally doing this is not recommended, because moderation positions aren't really the sort of thing you can "work towards". Contributing to Smogon or PS and gaining badges or programming credit, or winning contests, is probably the best way to intentionally get one.
    Hello Zarel, I wanted to ask Antar but it seems like they've retired: do you happen to know the average number of turns per pokemon game? Probably varies by tier but either way whatever you know, thank you
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sorry, I'm the wrong person to ask.
    Annika
    Annika
    I can help with this! Why do you want to know? Is it just curiosity or do you have research or a project?
    Hey Zarel! I don't know if you are the correct person to ask, but i thought since you are 1 of smogon's most involved, you would be a good candidate!
    Pokemon BDSP will soon introduce fairy types, maybe regional variants, and perhaps remove hidden power from Gen 4. This begs the question of whether it will have its own permanent ladder on showdown, since it is the gen 4 game. I appreciate your thoughts!
    SadmanV2
    I have asked smogon OU council members, and they too are unsure, so i wanted to get a higher opinion, especially because this issue will come up again when Black and White remakes are inevitably reintroduced!
    LeCehlou
    LeCehlou
    Maybe not permanent ladder, but Let's Go got a ladder iirc during the lifespan of the game
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sorry, I don't make these sorts of decisions. You probably should ask Smogon.
    I just wanted to ask one thing :- Do you play showdown ?
    かたわれ時
    かたわれ時
    Whenever he’s coding it he’s ‘playing’ it :D
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Sometimes! I don't have much time for it these days, though. :(
    Uh you probably get this a lot but thanks for single-handedly making my childhood. I found this website when I was just 10 and I've probably used it every day.
    Tfw ur PFP is a circle in a square
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Worked fine until Smogon got dark mode. :( As far as I know, transparency still doesn't work.
    PartMan
    PartMan
    Think it does; otherwise mine wouldn't have worked, either

Also hi Instruct
    Hello Zarel! What happened to filecharger.com?
    All of the others are still around but sadly filecharger.com is not
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yeah I let it lapse; I'll redirect to the GitHub project when I have time I guess.
    Qydaplays
    Qydaplays
    Ok :)
    hey Zarel, just wondering, what's up with this?
    that "maybe fun" person was a hacker, right?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    No, players can still invite spectators into private games. "Private" just means that people can't get in without an invite.
    StarFalcon555
    StarFalcon555
    oh ok ty
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…