Clas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 2v2pl, when You wanna play im gmt -5 and available pretty much any time
    Clas
    Clas
    i have no idea when im free i specifically said to not have me in this week but im still in nonetheless
    Despacito87
    Despacito87
    Damn well just lmk
    When did your av start groovin
    Clas
    Clas
    honestly no clue lmao
    Clas
    Clas
    some say since the dawn of time...others say the 5th of march but theyre incorrrct losers :haha:
    Keem
    Keem
    Certified clastia response
    We're in the same pool for Camomons in the Trios Tour. I'm GMT-5 and cannot play on weekends. I'm generally available from 8 am to 4:30 pm in my time on weekdays. I'm down to play as soon as you're ready so let me know what works for you.
    Clas
    Clas
    id prefer to play some time next week or the week after as this week i want to get other tour-related stuff + analyses out of the way before spotlight games. 3pm any day ur time is probably best, though starting next week friday i can play pretty much any time that isnt 12-2pm
    a loser
    a loser
    Ok sounds good. My availability next week might be a little iffy so perhaps we can shoot for the week of the 11th. I'll keep you posted
    Hi, we are paired for MnM Unbanned Tournament when did u want to play? (GMT+2)
    Clas
    Clas
    uh id prefer to play sometime next week, want to get current WIP analyses done. im similar tz so scheduling should be easy, basically not monday, wednesday, friday, or 5-7pm ur time
    Nultiprise
    Nultiprise
    I'm free all the next week, take your time to do your WIP analyses and let's do it after
    Clas
    Clas
    thx, should be done by monday at least lol
    nice pfp clasmia,also good luck with the mamoswine analasys
    Clas
    Clas
    thx, pandadoux did a lot of work before so its not been too hard lol
    Ayo, we have the first fight together
    ooPeterLustigoo on showdown challenge me please ^^
    Clas
    Clas
    get on smogtours then ill chal
    Coulda swore I posted about Luxray in the Revmons thread, but Ctrl+F brought nothing up until your post. Glad you like it, it should be super nasty but I couldn't make it work for beans.
    Clas
    Clas
    RIP. I also remember someone mentioning it (I think it was you) but yeah nothing came up at all for me either. Set works well, just requires a decent chunk of team support lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…