EviGaro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we play for PU Open, can you saturday or sunday between 5-11 PM -3?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    ok so I'm actually a dumbass and thought for sure this was tomorrow f, I'm fine whenever works best for you though I'll accomodate since uh I was a bit cross for stupid reasons
    Ninja
    Ninja
    dw its fine, anyway 5PM -3 is probably best for me, if thats somehow bad for you then between 9-10PM also works
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    nah my 4pm is ok
    Hey we play for LC Open I’m GMT -7 and prefer the weekend
    bdov
    bdov
    Hey so something came up on our scheduled and I need to reschedule. I know you said after 7pm your time on Saturday but I might need right at or close to that if that’s okay. If not I can do tomorrow from 8-11 am my time (-7) or all day Sunday. I’m sorry!
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    yeah I think going with sunday is easier then rip, I should be around a lot that day too
    bdov
    bdov
    Ok Sunday it is
    Hey Evi, I see we're up against each other. I'm a betting man, and my odds of winning are about 3,720 - 1 if you ask me. I am a noob and this is going to be my very first battle on here. I'm excited and wish you the best of luck (not that you need it)! What date and time would work for you?
    Shiny6IVDitto
    Shiny6IVDitto
    EviGaro I'll be waiting for you in battle for the Gen 7 RU tournament at 4pm. May the Mother grant her mercy, may the Father give them such justice as they deserve, may the Warrior guide the hand of...well, you get the picture.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Oh my god I am so sorry for missing it, if you are still here I am on right away
    Shiny6IVDitto
    Shiny6IVDitto
    I'll still play
    hey, we play for ubers open. my timezone is gmt-7. I'll be on a trip this week from Friday-Sunday so I would appreciate it if you could play sometime before Thursday. I should be able to make most times. Let me know what works best for you
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    If Thursday doesn't work I can probably do Wednesday around 8-9pm - 4
    TJ
    TJ
    wednesday 8-9pm -4 should be ok, thanks
    yo we play for pspl. When are you available?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    uh what is your timezone, I play something at 1pm - 4 tomorrow but can probably all day after that including late in the night
    TheShadowClaw
    TheShadowClaw
    Im gmt+2 can you play around 11:59am-3pm your time today?
    Hello sir, you have marked the wrong Name on the suspect thread, im called Axrtix not arctrix :) would be nice if you could change that
    Axrtix
    Axrtix
    My bad, hope youre not mad, wasnt my intention to assume your gender.. beginning conversations With hello sir is just a weird Habit of mine i guess
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    is okay lol the thing should be fixed I hope
    Axrtix
    Axrtix
    Ye, thank you :)
    Hey we're paired for Ubers Open. When fight? I could do tonight in like four hours if you're down.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    hrm, well tomorrow I can do noon to 2pm and then 7pm to whatever, if anything works in that its probably easier. Sunday I can do whatever
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Let’s shoot for 12:30 PM on Sunday -4 EST
    Tobes
    Tobes
    Waiting on smogtours, chall when ready
    Dear Evigaro Feliburn - please let me know if you need a player for PSPL. I am happy to learn any tier necessary/support and am best at UU/Ubers/Randbats, including winning several tournaments in UU before on Smogon. let me know if you want tryouts or anything. Thanks for considering.
    What the gobo magic mitt oh my cod rip me 23 hours 23 reasons is that wild glitch
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    haha specs likes feet
    ishtar
    ishtar
    HAHAHAHAHAHA so true bestie
    Hey friend, we're playing for the UU open. GMT -5, can do basically any day this week after 12pm my time; just let me know what works for ya
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…