Clementine
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• heyo, cappl w1- -4 here, prefer back end of the week so I can get home from my trip. pretty flexible outside of that, lemme know when works best for you
    when do you wanna play for ompl? im gmt -4. i cant play saturday. would prefer to play sunday.
    Fissure
    Fissure
    If you can't do weekends, thursday or friday would also work.
    Clementine
    Clementine
    Sunday's great, wanna aim for 1pm your time?
    Fissure
    Fissure
    sounds good
    hi, you are my multifactory open opponent, my time is gmt +5:30 and i'm usually free at any time except nights,when can we play and i can't play in june
    Hey ruopen Im gmt -3 weekdays i can play from 1pm-2pm 5pm-8pm and weekends anytime after 11am
    Clementine
    Clementine
    let's do Saturday 2pm yours?
    mncmt
    mncmt
    Perfect seeyou then
    TO MY GREAT FRIEND KENNEDY! HAPPY NEW YEAR! DON'T LET 2020 SLIP
    Clementine
    Clementine
    TO MY GREAT FRIEND KENNEDY! HAPPY NEW YEAR! DON'T LET 2020 SLIP
    factories when
    i'm -7 and i'm available after 2pm on saturday and sunday, if you wish to play at an earlier time i'll try to make my friday available
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    Sulo
    Sulo
    You will be slapped on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the worst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next 143 minutes you will die in 2 days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    Clementine
    Clementine
    You will be attacked on the nearest possible friday by pannuracotta. Tomorrow will be the worst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next 143 minutes you will die in 2 days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes
    Hello, it looks like we're matched up for Gen 1-3 Random Battles. My time zone is -5. I have time in the late evening, probably in the morning or around noon as well if we work things out the day before. Early in the week works better than weekends right now. Thanks!
    When and where does spl auction occur aand do I get notify if I got selected
    Clementine
    Clementine
    I'm assuming you're talking about SSPL.
    Auction date has not been set yet, it will be announced in the forum when we decide of a date and time.
    We will also be posting a list of players who got picked in the auction at the end of it.
    Hey I'm playing you in the Gameboy Classic Open, what time works for you? Also my discord is NaTe#8585 and I'll respond faster there.
    Clementine
    Clementine
    I contacted you on discord btw
    Hooftx
    Messaged back
    sv ou seasonal what day works for u
    Erm, I'm pretty new to this tournament stuff, so I didn't quite understand the premise of SMPL II I would really appreciate it if I could find some information on how the tournament works somewhere.
    Clementine
    Clementine
    SMPL is an auction-based team tournament, meaning everyone who signs up in the thread will be a player that managers can "buy" in the auction.
    If you get picked by a manager, you join their team, and play for them. If not, you are not actually part of the tournament.
    You can join the SM Community Discord for questions like these
    Dragonitebestboi
    Dragonitebestboi
    Ah ok thank you so much really appreciate it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…